Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Registrations requiring approval - confirmation pop-up

Posted 08-05-2021 10:43
    Hi -- I'm working on my first Cvent event registration site in years, and I'm stumped by something: our event requires approval for all registrants -- I've configured that correctly in the registration path.  However, in testing the registration, I've noticed that upon submission a pop-up box shows up showing that the registration is processing and then it always shows as "your registration has been confirmed" before it takes you to the "Your registration is pending approval" page.  Is there any way to customize that pop-up?  It feels pretty misleading to the registrant that first they're told it's confirmed and only later does it say pending approval.

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Rachel Becker
    Director, Business Solutions
    EAB

• 2.  RE: Registrations requiring approval - confirmation pop-up

Posted 08-05-2021 11:07
    I solved this myself, so I figured I'd share.  This particular language was changeable in the language settings for the event (not in the account language settings where I had been looking)!  I updated it!

Rachel Becker
    Director, Business Solutions
    EAB

• 3.  RE: Registrations requiring approval - confirmation pop-up
    Best Answer

Posted 08-05-2021 11:08
    Hi Rachel,

I think you can customize this part in Website & Registration > Language Management. In the search box above the Custom Text column, type in "your registration has been confirmed" (no quotes) and then hit Enter. There should only be one option that comes up. In the Action column on the far left of that option, click on the pencil icon. This will open a Custom Text box where you can enter your own message. Save the changes by clicking on the disk icon in the Action column, and then go through your testing to make sure the message appears how you want it to.

Hope this helps!

Sarah Speed
    Administration Systems Coordinator
    Ottawa Bluesfest