Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Using Click in Crowd Compass for a Virtual Conference

Posted 08-14-2020 10:00
    Does anyone have any tips or advice on using Click?  We typically use the in-app game to drive engagement and used it during our spring conference that we had to turn virtual.  I am considering using Click for our fall virtual conference and wondered if anyone had any tips or has used it for a virtual conference? I would like to use it to drive engagement with our sponsors, but am not sure the best way to do that in a virtual setting.
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Missy Dunne Hurley
    Events and Projects Manager
    Native American Finance Officers Association

• 2.  RE: Using Click in Crowd Compass for a Virtual Conference

Posted 08-17-2020 09:40
    Hi Missy,

I hope you are well! In addition to any suggestions other users may want to add here, I wanted to provide a few discussions in the Open Forum surrounding CrowdCompass/Click and virtual events/sponsorship. Check out these conversations and feel free to share if you have any questions.

Additionally, this Wednesday the 19th we will be hosting a real-time Ask the Expert session with several organizations from the Cvent Excellence Awards! Feel free to follow this thread and post any questions about virtual events during the live session at 12pm-1pm ET.

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent