Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

What are you looking forward to at Cvent CONNECT 2022?

• 1.  What are you looking forward to at Cvent CONNECT 2022?

Cvent Staff
    Posted 02-28-2022 11:09
    Edited by Ridhima Krishan 02-28-2022 11:17

Hello, all the community champions! Let's kickstart our Huddle of the Week discussion!  

Before we hop onto today's huddle post, here's a reminder: We are hosting our next Ask the Expert sessionhere in the Open Forum. Join 5 fantastic experts from Cvent's Product Management team who will answer all your questions on Engagement as part of Attendee Hub. If you're on Cvent Celebrity, then here's your chance to earn 300 points for asking questions!  

We are gearing up for the upcoming Cvent CONNECT 2022 and are super excited to host all of you. This year, we have planned so many exciting thought leader sessions, fun breakout sessions, new event technology updates, Cvent Academy Training Camp, networking opportunities, trade shows, and so much more. This hybrid experience welcomes all the event profs, marketers, production pros, experience makers, and engagement experts, who want to elevate their strategy to ace amidst the new era of events.  

Hope to see you in Las Vegas or virtually on April 11-14, 2022! Don't forget to check out the full agenda here. You can also avail an exclusive discount this week of 50% off with the code 'LASTCHANCE' and get yourselves registered today if not already done! 

With all the CONNECT 2022 excitement in the air, we would love to know your thoughts on –  

• What sessions are you most excited to attend?  
    • What are you hoping to take away from Cvent CONNECT 2022?  

We look forward to hearing from you! #HuddleoftheWeek #VoiceIt

#CventCONNECT

------------------------------
    Ridhima Krishan
    Sr. Associate, Customer Marketing
    Cvent

• 2.  RE: What are you looking forward to at Cvent CONNECT 2022?

Community MVP
    Posted 03-03-2022 16:08

Hello Ridhima, 

With all the CONNECT 2022 excitement in the air, we would love to know your thoughts on – 

• What sessions are you most excited to attend?  I love the Opening General Session and of course the session I will be part of, Practical Advice on Using Cvent Digital Tools to Improve Planner Engagement
    • What are you hoping to take away from Cvent CONNECT 2022?  New relationships and connections 

Colleen Beck
    Director of Sales & Marketing
    The Westin Tampa Bay

• 3.  RE: What are you looking forward to at Cvent CONNECT 2022?

Posted 03-04-2022 11:12
    Hello!

• What sessions are you most excited to attend?  I'm interested in the Industry Trends: The Future of Higher Ed Events for Planners and learning more best practices related to the various Cvent Flex tools and applications.

• What are you hoping to take away from Cvent CONNECT 2022?  I would love to know more about Cvent Studio and how I can creatively edit and produce video content for and from our online events. 

Brianne Croteau
    Assistant Director of Donor and Volunteer Relations
    Bucknell University