Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Vendor layour

Posted 04-15-2022 11:02
    Hi, 
    Does anybody have methods they use in Cvent for managing vendor floor layout?  That's one of the big jobs of putting on an event:  figuring out where the vendor booths will be.  I haven't run across anything and it certainly would be helpful.  Any tips?

Brenda
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Brenda Lyseng
    Show Director
    Minnesota Quilters

• 2.  RE: Vendor layour

Posted 04-22-2022 10:39
    Hello Brenda, our hotel had CVent Diagraming and we are able to provide our clients with a detailed 3D diagram.  The program allows for us to provide access to the planner to adjust the room set up as well.  Ask the hotels you are working with for diagrams and access to the program so you can start the process of assigning vendors, Hope this helps! Have a great weekend Brenda!

Colleen Beck
    Director of Sales & Marketing
    The Westin Tampa Bay

• 3.  RE: Vendor layour

Posted 04-23-2022 13:19
    Hey Brenda,

I'm not sure if you were able to attend CVENT Connect, maybe you could still log in to watch the online recordings. They showcased a newer platform they're going to have that gives planners a 3D or Virtual Reality option to view venues and different setups. It was really cool! I think it's a building off of their Diagramming program they already have that makes it more realistic.

Teresa James
    Director of Sales and Marketing
    DoubleTree Gainesville

• 4.  RE: Vendor layour

Posted 04-26-2022 10:33
    Definitely leverage the Cvent Diagramming option (previously Social Tables), as well as your on-site event team, who may (should) already have floor plan options for you, at least as a starting point. 

Here's a good starting point: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Getting-Started-with-Event-Diagramming?searchFor=diagramming&lang=en_US

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.