Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Modifying Registration for an Individual part of Group Registration?

• 1.  Modifying Registration for an Individual part of Group Registration?

Posted 04-14-2022 14:29
    Hi - New to Cvent. 
    We are offering our clients the opportunity to register as a group. As a result, the attendees are given SEPARATE confirmation numbers and then an additional GROUP CONFIRMATION number. I find this very confusing. 

My query relates to when they wish to modify their choices in the registration process to add or remove Session Items:
    • Do you have to use the Attendee's personal confirmation number assigned to their name in the list or do you use the group confirmation number?
    • Can you adjust both client registrations that were registered together within ONE Modification or do you have to use their individual registration numbers?
    • Does it really matter which one gets used in the end...?

Some clarity on this would be great as we have had some modifications already. The emails I receive telling me changes have been made do not really indicate which confirmation number was used, the one for the Group Leader, or the individual one assigned to the attendees?? I don't think they get the group confirmation numbers emailed to them. 

Thanks,

Robelle
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Robelle Meereboer
    Marketing and Communications Assistant
    The MEARIE Group

• 2.  RE: Modifying Registration for an Individual part of Group Registration?

Posted 04-18-2022 21:10
    Hi Robelle,

Below are the solutions for the questions you have asked:

1. We will use the personal confirmation number for each individual. So if a group member needs to edit their registration process, they can login using their own confirmation number and email.
    2. Each individual will have to use their individual registration (using their own confirmation number and email) to edit registration process.
    3. We are supposed to use the individual confirmation numbers as the group confirmation number is for reporting purposes only.

Megan Clark
    Assistant Team Lead, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent