Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Error message

Posted 06-21-2019 08:31
    I've set up several different Flex events. Some registrants get the following error message:

"You can't edit all three identification fields. Please check the information you entered and try again."

Right now, I don't know which events it triggers on. So I am curious as to what triggers it and why it doesn't trigger for every registrant for the event. (Sorry, I cannot remember which events it has happened on.)

Does anyone have any ideas or theories?

Thanks.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Flora M. Shirocky
    Loss Prevention Secretary
    Texas Municipal League Intergovernmental Risk Pool

• 2.  RE: Error message

Posted 06-21-2019 14:04
      |   view attached
    Have you tried to test or replicate this yourself in one of your events? If not, I would see if you can. Based on the below, if you cannot replicate, give customer care a call and they should be able to tell you exactly what is being done to get that error based on the text that is appearing.

I did some looking into a sample flex site and it appears that you can find this error under the language management section and searching the text above. It appears to be attached to the guest side. See sample screen shot. 

The identifier for the message you are getting is: "EventGuestside_ApiError_ChangedIdConfirmation__resx"

Hope that helps!

Lindsay Buchanan
    Manager, Meetings, Association Management, and Groups
    Travelink