Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Best Webinar Platform?

Posted 04-23-2020 13:11
    Hi Guys,

We are looking for a webinar platform that has the following features.  Let me know if you can point me in the right direction:

• Price structure  (members pay XX amount for webinar, nonmembers pay YYYY for webinar)
    • Registration types (members have access to a particular webinar, but nonmembers don' have access)
    • Quiz at the end of the webinar
    • If attendee passes quiz, a CEC certificate is automatically sent to attendee
    • Capacity to do live and on-demand webinars

Thanks!
    Tanya
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Tanya Nieto-Winzey
    Conference Coordinator
    Pilates Method Alliance

• 2.  RE: Best Webinar Platform?

Posted 04-24-2020 08:22
    Tanya:

Rather than a webinar platform, you might consider looking at an LMS, which will have all of those features and in which you can embed a no-cost or low-cost webinar platform. For example, we use the BlueSky eLearn Path LMS. We either pre-record sessions using Zoom or we produce live through the Path LMS platform. The platform manages all of the learning tasks you describe. This allows us to be flexible with what we use to actually present. Hope this helps. 

Sincerely,

Megan Moore
    Co-Executive Director & Director of Programs
    Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education

Megan Moore
    Director of Programs
    Illinois Institute For Continuing Legal Education

• 3.  RE: Best Webinar Platform?

Posted 04-24-2020 11:54
    Hello,

Tanya, great and timely question. We find ourselves frustrated a bit by Zoom. 

Megan, thank you for your response. Can you tell us how/why you chose the BlueSky eLearn Path LMS over other LMS platforms? I have just begun exploring LMS systems and there are so many choices. 

All my best,

Laurel Ragaller
    Eller Executive Education

• 4.  RE: Best Webinar Platform?

Posted 04-24-2020 13:11
    Hi Megan,

Thanks for this!  This is super helpful.  Not sure if you were involved in choosing BlueSky, but if you were, how does it fare with other similar platforms?

Thanks,
    Tanya

Tanya Nieto-Winzey
    Conference Coordinator
    Pilates Method Alliance