Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Large Group Registrations

Posted 10-02-2019 08:25
    Hi, 

I am just looking for any tips and tricks for what other do for events where you have large groups registering. It is not uncommon for us to have groups of 30+ people registering in one booking for our events. We are looking to see what others do to simplify the registration process as much as possible.

Any suggestions would be welcomed! 

Thanks, 
    Amelia
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Amelia Gilloway
    Systems Administrator
    CPA Australia Ltd

• 2.  RE: Large Group Registrations

Posted 10-07-2019 14:03
    Hi Amelia,

I will let other Cvent users reply, as well, but something I have seen my clients do is utilize our Guest Registration feature rather than Group Registration. This does depend on your use case, so feel free to consult & strategize with your Account Team if needed, but essentially Guest registration allows for less clicks and can streamline the process of 30+ people a bit more.

Best,
    Danni

Danni Czark
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Large Group Registrations

User Group Member
    Posted 10-07-2019 14:17
    Hi Amelia,
    Would all the registrants have the same agenda? Are they registering to the same sessions? If so, I think the easiest way to work would be the Guest Registration. That way, one person could register all of them one by one, but the selected sessions would apply for all. However, no matter which option you choose, I don't think there's a huge difference between the two. Either way, the process will take some time for the leader.

Cassandre Therrien
    Project Manager, Groups & Incentives - Technology
    Les Voyages Laurier Du Vallon