Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Email Creation Wizard

Posted 04-13-2022 05:16
    When looking at the Attendee lists or going through the questions summary (under reports), you may see the list of people who answered a specific question. On this list, each name has a box on its left side, that you can select/unselect. if you select 5 names, you go to "bulk actions" and scroll down to an option "send an email". When clicking, it opens the Send Email Wizard.

This is a great idea, but only shows "create - using an email from this event".
    What If i just want to send a quick email to this group of 5, with a request to provide some extra information, a change on the agenda, or whatever it is?

I reached for the chat, and their response was that I needed to create an email first.
    Am I missing any trick here, or this is exactly the way it is - you can only send "previously created emails" to people?
    #Creating/ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Jorge Pratas
    Conference Manager
    World Sports

• 2.  RE: Email Creation Wizard

Posted 04-14-2022 11:03
    I don't think you are missing anything. I recall in classic I was able to create a simple one off email. Not so in flex.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America

• 3.  RE: Email Creation Wizard

Posted 04-15-2022 05:51
    Thanks, Its sad that good things and great ideas disappear each time a new layout comes out.

Jorge Pratas
    Conference Manager
    World Sports