Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Networking with other Cvent freelancers/job opportunities?

Posted 09-14-2021 12:11
    Is there a central place where Cvent professionals/contractors/freelancers can network? I am a freelancer and I have two or three contract opportunities for people with Cvent experience, but I don't know the best place to find others who primarily work in this platform! 

#BiddingonGroupBusiness
    #EventApp-Building/managing
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #CventCONNECT
    #ManagingOn-site
    #ManagingRoomBlocks
    #ManagingVirtualEvents
    #ReportingandInsights
    #SourcingaVenue
    #ExecutingStrategicMeetingsManagement
    #PromotingYourEvent

------------------------------
    Kate Chambers
    Medica Communications, LLC

• 2.  RE: Networking with other Cvent freelancers/job opportunities?

User Group Member
    Posted 09-14-2021 12:38

Hi Kate,

I don't know of a central place where you can connect however I would love to connect with you! I work at an agency that specializes in all aspects of cvent and often work on contracting opportunities. We have been in the platform for 10+ years so know it inside and out. 

You can find out some more information about our work on cvent here, or send me an email at hayley@huddle-agency.com

Hayley Contegiacomo
    Chief Technology Officer
    Huddle Agency

• 3.  RE: Networking with other Cvent freelancers/job opportunities?

Community MVP
    Posted 09-17-2021 18:33
    @Hayley Contegiacomo, I am looking for 3 Planners to help with Cvent Video Player - Live sessions: hosting and moderating Q&A. Please email me at brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com.​ I will email you :-)​

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States

• 4.  RE: Networking with other Cvent freelancers/job opportunities?

Posted 09-14-2021 12:49

Hi Kate,

Thank you for your post! You came to the right place - the Cvent Community is a place to network with other Cvent users and get to know like-minded individuals across the industry. While we do not have a formal job board in place here in the Community, you are welcome to post about opportunities or reach out to others through their Community profile - you can "Add as Contact" and then send direct messages. You can also communicate directly on discussion posts like Hayley has done here. :) 

To expand your networking, be sure to take advantage of all Cvent programs, such as Cvent Celebrity or Cvent Customer Week occurring live this week! Customer Week offers opportunities for extensive training and preparing for Cvent certification, and additional networking through lunch and learn sessions, industry discussions, and our quarterly Customer Success Group. 

If you have any questions please let me know!

Best,

Danni 

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent

• 5.  RE: Networking with other Cvent freelancers/job opportunities?

Community MVP
    Posted 09-17-2021 18:31
    @Katie Chambers, I am looking for 3 Planners to help with Cvent Video Player - Live sessions: hosting and moderating Q&A. Please email me at brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com.​

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States