Hello community members! For this edition of Tip of the Week, we're excited to decode a bit about the Community and in turn enhance your Community experience even more.
Let's start by covering the Topic Tags in your Open Forum discussions. By the way, don't forget you can subscribe to these by adding them to your Stated Interests in your Community profile.
Here is a general overview of how you can use these topics when posting your question or discussion:
- #BiddingonGroupBusiness : For our hotelier and supplier customers, as well as when an event planner is looking to engage and exchange best practices with suppliers
- #EventApp-Building/managing : Discussing mobile event apps, whether that be CrowdCompass or Attendee Hub Event App
- #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents : Discussing Classic Event Registration or your migration from Classic Registration to New Standard (Flex) Registration
- #Creating/ManagingEvents : Discussing Flex Event Registration or your migration from Classic Registration to New Standard (Flex) Registration
- #CventCONNECT : All topics around Cvent CONNECT, both US and Europe
- #Miscellaneous : Any other miscellaneous topic
- #ManagingOn-site : Discussing onsite technology and needs, including the Onsite Solutions suite of OnArrival, LeadCapture, and Event in a Box. This can also include general questions on onsite staffing needs, A/V support, and so on
- #ManagingVirtualEvents : Discussing virtual or hybrid events, using Attendee Hub to support your virtual or hybrid events, and industry best practices or questions
- #ReportingandInsights : Discussing Cvent's reporting tool, features to support the tool such as Access Portal, and general questions on data and analytics
- #SourcingaVenue : Discussing the Cvent Supplier Network and engaging with suppliers
- #ExecutingStrategicMeetingsManagement : Discussing your SMM program, using Cvent technology to do so, and your total events program
- #PromotingYourEvent : Discussing marketing and promoting your event, using Cvent functionality to do so
You can create your own tags, these user created tags go a long way to help others identify posts that may be of interest to them. Just type a # and the text you'd like to follow to create your own tag. Use a combination of topics and user created tags to narrow down the focus of your post. Another way to attract attention to your post is a clear and concise Discussion Subject.
For example, you want assistance identifying a venue in a certain city metro area that can host your hybrid event and has a broadcasting room. Include in the Discussion Subject keywords like searching, venue, hybrid, broadcasting room. Then use the topics #SourcingaVenue and #BiddingonGroupBusiness. Add your own tags like #hybridevents,name of the location, #broadcastingroom, #VenueSuggestions.
Next, let's review the Ideas categories for when you are submitting your product feedback:
- Abstract Management: Cvent technology allows event organizers to crowdsource great content with an efficient Call for Papers process.
- Appointments: The Cvent Appointments solution is a flexible tool that allows you to create groups of event participants and control how these groups can view and request meetings with each other.
- Attendee Hub: Build engaging virtual events directly within an industry's leading event marketing and management platform.
- Business Intelligence: Whether you're a property or a venue, a chain or a hotel management company, or even a destination, use CSN Business Intelligence to understand your competitive set, assess your performance, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Community: Cvent's own online Community, which you are in currently.
- CrowdCompass: A powerful mobile event app for in-person and virtual events.
- eMarketing: eMarketing lets you organize recipients, manage subscribers, design HTML emails without touching code, and track everything sent, clicked, or bounced.
- Event Management (Flex): From one-on-one meetings to your most complex user conferences, Cvent's event management software is robust and flexible enough to meet your event needs.
- Exhibitor Management: Cvent's Exhibitor Management lets you and your exhibitors manage their profiles and complete tasks. Appointment setting and lead capture tools ensure they get value from their sponsorship.
- Lead Capture: Exhibitors will be able to quickly gather leads with a single, consistent application at your conference.
- Meetings Management & Workflow: Cvent's comprehensive Meetings Management solutions automate your program, provide visibility into all events, manage risk, and help control costs.
- OnArrival: OnArrival attendee check-in eliminates long lines and badge stuffing while syncing automatically across the Cvent platform.
- RFP Lead Scoring: A tool that automatically scores your leads and intelligent speed up the response process, it allows you to concentrate on actually selling – for supplier & venue sales.
- SocialWall: A live social media display for events.
- Surveys: Cvent Surveys offer a complete and flexible solution for your simple and complex survey needs.
- Venue Sourcing – Hoteliers/DMO/CVB: The hotel, DMO, and CVB side of the Cvent Supplier Network. The Cvent Supplier Network assist suppliers on growing and owning their group business.
- Venue Sourcing – Planners: The Planner's side of the Cvent Supplier Network, a powerful venue sourcing platform available to you for free. It connects meeting and event planners to over 280,000+ venues worldwide and allows them to send one eRFP to multiple properties at once.
Wow, lots of great products to discuss and share feedback on here in the Community! With your decoded knowledge on how to frame your discussions and ideas, be sure to take the next step by posting in the Open Forum or submitting your ideas. We can't wait to hear from you!
Alaina Del Real
Sr. Solutions Specialist