Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Tips to easily produce engaging webinars with Cvent Studio

Cvent Staff
    Posted 03-02-2022 11:00
    Edited by Ridhima Krishan 03-04-2022 08:10

Hello all! This week's tip will talk about how Cvent Studio helps you to easily produce engaging webinars & how it enables event planners to easily create professional-quality video content for their webinars, virtual events, and hybrid events, helping them attract and more deeply engage their online audiences. So, let's get started!

Before we talk more about the tips of using Cvent studio, we all know how the pandemic has tested all of us, personally and professionally, and the events industry has pulled through because of these attributes. Join us for a virtual 45-minute live demo of Cvent Attendee Hub™ to learn, how to engage virtual, in-person, and hybrid audiences and how you can build a more resilient, flexible event. Register here

Read through some tips for using the Cvent studio to the most

• Director View: As a planner, you can control in real-time both who and what is seen and heard at their events. With the Director View, you can quickly mix presenters, media, and screen shares; engage in multi-user and multi-presenter collaboration (with up to 10 presenters at a time); pre-record sessions; easily edit backgrounds, overlays, and lower thirds; and stream video through the Cvent Attendee Hub.

• Simple Scene Editing: By pre-building what each segment of the show should look like before going live, you can execute high-quality, fully-branded video transitions with a single click. You can also use the scene editing functionality to map their show in advance or create preferred looks and templates for easy execution.

• Presenter View: Presenters can be invited via a web link to a separate virtual preparation space, allowing them to chat with the director and other communicators, edit their settings, view the program, and share their screens in real-time.

• Branding Tools: Users can customize their event with JPG, PNG, and GIF uploads, control icon and logo placements, and gain full access to the Cvent library of assets.

Questions for you:

• What is your best hack of using the Cvent Studio?

We would love to know your experiences in the comment section below! #TipoftheWeek #CventTip

#Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #ManagingVirtualEvents

------------------------------
    Megha Jetley
    Assistant Manager
    Cvent Marketing Department
    ​​

• 2.  RE: Tips to easily produce engaging webinars with Cvent Studio

Posted 03-04-2022 11:09
    I have not yet had an opportunity to create my own video content - but this seems like a great resource.  The ability to edit and produce video in-house will give our team a lot more creative control, as well as oversee the turnaround of timely projects.  Looking forward to learning more!

Brianne Croteau
    Assistant Director of Donor and Volunteer Relations
    Bucknell University

• 3.  RE: Tips to easily produce engaging webinars with Cvent Studio

Posted 03-06-2022 19:14
    I have not used Cvent Studio yet, but really looking forward to it. In my experience using other webinar/virtual event platforms, the director functions are really what set the products apart, particularly in the sense of what the director has the ability to do and the user-friendliness of those options. Sounds like Cvent Studio has a lot of great Director functionality!

Bouran Qaddumi
    Sr Manager, Training & Development
    Cajun Operating Company d/b/a Church's Chicken

• 4.  RE: Tips to easily produce engaging webinars with Cvent Studio

Community MVP
    Posted 03-07-2022 10:13
    • What is your best hack of using the Cvent Studio?
      • We haven't used it yet, but are excited to use it in the future.

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Tips to easily produce engaging webinars with Cvent Studio

User Group Member
    Posted 03-08-2022 10:21
    Unfortunately have not used Cvent studio yet but the ability to do some scene editing some very intriguing and I look forward to learning more and as a branding / design person I always love to see when branding tools come into play!

Rachel
    NJ

• 6.  RE: Tips to easily produce engaging webinars with Cvent Studio

Community MVP
    Posted 03-18-2022 11:37
    I have not used Cvent Studio yet, but really looking forward to a in-person demo at Cvent Connect

James Rose | Senior Web Developer and Content Management
    Digital Infrastructure
    Office of University Development | University of Michigan