Hello all! This week's tip will talk about how Cvent Studio helps you to easily produce engaging webinars & how it enables event planners to easily create professional-quality video content for their webinars, virtual events, and hybrid events, helping them attract and more deeply engage their online audiences. So, let's get started!
Before we talk more about the tips of using Cvent studio, we all know how the pandemic has tested all of us, personally and professionally, and the events industry has pulled through because of these attributes. Join us for a virtual 45-minute live demo of Cvent Attendee Hub™ to learn, how to engage virtual, in-person, and hybrid audiences and how you can build a more resilient, flexible event. Register here
Read through some tips for using the Cvent studio to the most
- Director View: As a planner, you can control in real-time both who and what is seen and heard at their events. With the Director View, you can quickly mix presenters, media, and screen shares; engage in multi-user and multi-presenter collaboration (with up to 10 presenters at a time); pre-record sessions; easily edit backgrounds, overlays, and lower thirds; and stream video through the Cvent Attendee Hub.
- Simple Scene Editing: By pre-building what each segment of the show should look like before going live, you can execute high-quality, fully-branded video transitions with a single click. You can also use the scene editing functionality to map their show in advance or create preferred looks and templates for easy execution.
- Presenter View: Presenters can be invited via a web link to a separate virtual preparation space, allowing them to chat with the director and other communicators, edit their settings, view the program, and share their screens in real-time.
- Branding Tools: Users can customize their event with JPG, PNG, and GIF uploads, control icon and logo placements, and gain full access to the Cvent library of assets.
Questions for you:
- What is your best hack of using the Cvent Studio?
We would love to know your experiences in the comment section below! #TipoftheWeek #CventTip
Cvent Marketing Department