Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Bulk email to saved report

Posted 08-07-2019 12:30
    I want to resend the confirmation email to those who did not open the email when it was originally sent. I have saved a report of those who have not opened the confirmation, but I cannot figure out how to link the saved report to the email. Since it is a pretty big group, I don't want to manually select each recipient. There has to be a way to link an email to a saved report of emails, yes?
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Laurie Rose
    Arts Programs and Conference Coordinator
    Edmonds Arts Commission

• 2.  RE: Bulk email to saved report

Posted 08-07-2019 14:59
    Hi Laurie,

My cheat for these situations is to use Internal Information fields.

First, you would go to Website & Registration > Surveys > Internal Information and create an Internal Question field with a single answer, something like Q: Email Opened, A: No. Then you would go to Invitee Management > Import > Internal Information and import your list from your report with a column for the Internal Information (if you download the template, you should see your newly created question at the end of it).

After this, from the email send, you'd use Advanced Search with a filter for "This Question" equals "No." That should return only the people from your report. Then you can check all and blast away.

I use this for virtually everything that Invitee Management Advanced Search doesn't offer by default, and it's always worked well for me.

Thanks!

Katie McIntyre
    Manager, Technical Production
    Opus Solutions, LLC d/b/a Opus Agency