Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Exhibitor prospectus/guidance

Posted 12-11-2020 18:24
    Does anyone have a prospectus and/or instructions that you sent your exhibitors/sponsors that you'd be willing to share? I am delving into the exhibit hall space in Attendee Hub and have no idea where to start on putting together stuff. 

Thanks in advance.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Mia McLaughlin
    Sr. Event Coordinator
    Northwest Evaluation Association

• 2.  RE: Exhibitor prospectus/guidance

Posted 12-14-2020 09:53
    Hi Mia,

Great question. I too will soon be delving into this and would love to hear how others have done it. Hopefully we get some responses!

Maly De Jesus
    Exhibits & Sponsorship Coordinator
    Pilates Method Alliance

• 3.  RE: Exhibitor prospectus/guidance

Posted 12-14-2020 14:22
    Hi Mia,
    I reached out to one of our reps at Cvent, and she sent me the following (see below). I am still hoping that anyone who has done this before through VAH shares their experience and can provide useful tips/ content. But this may be a good place to begin:

From my rep:

In terms of best practices on communicating with your exhibitors, we encourage you to send task emails to remind them to complete their tasks / etc. You can access that info here: https://support.cvent.com/apex/CommunityArticle?id=000071988&Lang=en_US&searchTerm=exhibitor%20resource%20center

Hope this helps!

Maly De Jesus
    Pilates Method Alliance

• 4.  RE: Exhibitor prospectus/guidance

Posted 12-21-2020 13:50
      |   view attached

Thanks for the link  @Maly De Jesus I am still working to try and figure out the best way to communicate with my exhibitors and not end up doing all their work :).  

My CSA also shared the attached Exhibitor Portal Guide, it was helpful to understand some of the pieces I was unsure about. 

Good luck with your events!

Mia McLaughlin
    Sr. Event Coordinator
    Northwest Evaluation Association

Attachment(s)

• 5.  RE: Exhibitor prospectus/guidance

Posted 12-21-2020 16:00

Hi Mia,

Than you so much for sharing this. It's super helpful! I will definitely be using this to guide my exhibitors. If I find anything else that may be helpful, I'll make sure to add here.  Thanks again and happy holidays!

Good luck!

Maly De Jesus
    Pilates Method Alliance