Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Copy of emails, especially custom emails

Posted 09-27-2019 10:47
    As the account user, I am trying to figure out a convenient way to receive copies of custom emails (i.e., emails about invoices and outstanding balances) sent to registrants.  Has anyone encountered this problem?
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jean Middleton
    Chief of Staff
    Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities

• 2.  RE: Copy of emails, especially custom emails

Posted 10-02-2019 11:39
    Hi Jean,

There is an option under Advanced Settings within an email that has an option to send a copy of the email to additional recipients. You should be able to select your name from the dropdown or enter your info. See the attached image below. Hope this helps!

Sage Arnold
    Marketing Associate
    American Equity Underwriters

• 3.  RE: Copy of emails, especially custom emails

Posted 10-03-2019 09:06
    Hi Jean, I have faced this issue as well.  The only time I see that you can copy another person who isn't the "CC" of the attendee is on a confirmation email.  We send an email exactly as you describe and would like to receive a copy as well -- especially when it's set to send automatically at a specific date and time.  If you hear of a work around, let me know :)

Elaine Barber
    Events Manager
    Associated Luxury Hotels International

• 4.  RE: Copy of emails, especially custom emails

Posted 10-07-2019 16:39
    Hi Jean,

Unfortunately this is only possible for automatically triggered emails. I would suggest posting this as an idea in our Ideas section so other Cvent users can upvote to show they agree, and our Product Management team can have visibility.

Best,
    Danni

Danni Czark
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent