Cvent Community - Check out the latest #CventSupplierNetwork and #CventEventDiagramming (formerly Social Tables) product update!
We are excited to share our new product update on Cvent Event Diagramming (formerly Social Tables) in Cvent Community. Thank you for showing interest in topics around #SaferMeetings, Diagramming tools to support social distancing and #hybridevents , and using interactive floor plans to make your proposals stand out to event planners.
Cvent Event Diagramming is the world's most popular event design software – enabling you to create better events, faster. Cvent Event Diagramming software provides accurate diagramming tools to create exactly to-scale diagrams in minutes.
Interactive Floor Plans allow you to view meeting space at a venue, the location of each room within the overall venue map, and each room's capacity limits. Interactive Floor Plans can be embedded directly into the individual hotel website or be integrated through the Cvent Supplier Network. You can also easily share Interactive Floor Plans with clients (such as event planners) via an interactive URL.
#Photo-Realistic3D enables you to represent your event space accurately down to the last detail, which in turn can help you impress your clients, win more business, and increase the ROI of your event life cycle.
Photo-Realistic 3D layouts have been added to CSN profiles to help planners visualize their event space to deliver a full vision of the hotel's capabilities. Adding Photo-Realistic 3D to existing Cvent Interactive Floor Plans helps hotels dramatically differentiate a hotel's CSN profile by offering planners a special VIP service. By conducting their own photo-realistic virtual tour of the event space before they ever reach out, planners have a better understanding of space. Those planners who do reach out are substantially more qualified, saving salespeople time and energy.
1. Unable to host in-person site tours
2. Inability to communicate the vision of an event space before the RFP is submitted
3. Hours spent negotiating with planners who might not be a good fit for your event space
1. Close more deals by proving that your event space meets your client's requirements
2. Offer a competitive edge with an unmatched impressive 3D presentation of your venue
3. Help planners meet the safety and social distancing norms by avoiding physical site tours.
4. Save time and drive increased RFPs and revenue
Want to learn more about this software? Become an expert with Cvent Event Diagramming Certification (free through April 30)-Click here to register!!