Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Speaker Library

Hi Jennifer, If you remove a speaker from the speaker library in Admin, it does not automatically remove them from any events that they are added as a speaker in, it just removes them from the library itself. ------------------------------ Julia ...

• Hi Natalia, You can still use the weblinks feature and have your event set up to be invitation only. Within your registration paths, you'll want to set up the settings as seen in the screenshot below so that only those on invitation lists are able to ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Multi-Language Help

Hi Rebekah, You can contact our Customer Care team (either via chat, phone call or by opening a case ) and they will be able to enable additional languages for your account on the backend so you can start using them moving forward for your events! ...

• Hi Antoine, You can use the Session Scheduler feature within Abstract Management to create sessions and push them and the associated speakers over to the linked event. Creating Sessions and Speakers from Your Submissions walks through this process ...

• Hi Micah, What you shared in your screenshot above is using our admission items feature within an event registration process. Each one of those passes is set up as an admission item, with an admission item description and a fee and then the attendee ...

• Thanks, Michele! I've now got a case open to address this issue. ------------------------------ Kevin Anderson Director, B2B Marketing Franchise World Headquarters, LLC ("FWH")United States ------------------------------

• Kevin, I believe Cvent has to do it on their side. Up in the top left you can click on My Cases, then New Case. Once you type in your topic, it will give you articles to review but at the bottom of that page you can select Yes, Contact Support. From ...

• I'm trying to remove a user who is no longer with the company. When I went to click the Delete button, it was greyed out and the following message appeared: You cannot delete application users who are associated to an active API user. For assistance, ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png