Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• What strategies do you use to research and discover unique event venues? We just ask for feedback from our colleagues (we have an email group just to ask questions like this) and also check with the local CVB ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Cvent CONNECT 2024 Recap

What is your favorite memory from Cvent CONNECT? I unfortunately fell ill and couldn't attend but had loved getting to catch up on many of the sessions on ondemand. What is one thing you learned from Cvent CONNECT? The future of tech in events had been ...

• I actually end up searching frequently on wedding forums for unique venues where we can host receptions, brides are some of the most innovative people and have some of the best hidden gems for corporate events. ------------------------------ rachel ...

• What strategies do you use to research and discover unique event venues? We use the Cvent Supplier Network, local Chambers of Commerce, and area websites ------------------------------ Lori Wildman Marketing Director lwildman@dmainc.com ...

• Getting ideas from Mode magazines and/or Instagram pages on trendy places ------------------------------ Maria Pedrosa [Designation] EMEA Event Manager W.L. Gore & Associates Spain ------------------------------

• Universities, airports and even hospitals will often have venue or meeting space. Think about the beautiful atrium at a local office building/bank. Depending on the size and nature of the group, a high-end VRBO could be a great setting for an intimate ...

• So often our registrants do not save their Group Registrations. I see the data tag for the Group Confirmation Details {[C-GROUP CONFIRMATION DETAILS]}. I was hoping to put that on the summary page but it appears that won't work. My next step is ...

• Never mind, I found it. ------------------------------ Carey (my nickname) Anne Carey Manager, Compliance For: Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH ------------------------------

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png