Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

Multi-Language Help

Hi all, I am creating an event that will take place in multiple languages. I have the Multi-Language Event turned on in under "event information" and I have the widget built into my registration page, but the only options of languages it gave me were ...

• Hi Shakeera - Not sure what steps you used to create your link but believe it needs to be created using the "Embedded Widget". If not, it may not work as intended and that might be the error that you are seeing. Please take a look at this Knowledge ...

• Hello all, I am a new user to CVENT and I have been experiencing some issues with embedding. I have made the Feature Status live for my event's website and registration; however, when I try to embed the CVENT website onto an external webpage, I have ...

• Profile Picture

Creating a grid for website

Please help!! I am trying to create a grid/chart like the one below for a website. I've tried enabling borders but then the table borders extend too far out. Any insight as to how to create this and get the layout and sizing correct? First image is the ...

• Profile Picture

Using Adobe Fonts on Websites

Hello, My organization uses Adobe Fonts for branding / websites. For non-CVENT websites, we make a web type project in Adobe and then can generate a html link that provides access to all of the fonts we need to use. (That link looks something like ...

• I gave an option for people to answer if they are attending a meeting in our registration. For those that have said "no", I see that they have accepted the event on the report. Did I miss a parameter? #Registration #Reporting ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Contact Types

Thanks Lynn! ------------------------------ Donna Powell Distribution Strategies Project Leader Selective Insurance of AmericaUnited States ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Contact Types

Hi Donna, I attended the same training and requested this report from my customer success advisor. She was able to pull all our contacts and the last event it was associated to. Hope this helps! ------------------------------ Lynn Kijowski [Designation] ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png