Cvent Beginners User Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Just wondered if anyone can help me. I want to view the actual email sent to an attendee but can't seem to find a way to do it. I can see a list of emails sent to them but want to actually see the text sent to them as there was a link in it and I ...

• Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your question! Without knowing which event you're working in, it's hard to investigate this issue. I went ahead and created a customer care case for you, case #29434996. This team will reach out to you directly to further ...

• Hi O.T., Thank you for your question! With the free version of the supplier network, after a venue is sent the RFP, they can't be removed/deleted. If you have any further questions, please reach out to our customer care team. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Removing Vendors

How do you remove venues from an RFP? Remove is greyed out when I try to remove them. ------------------------------ O.T. Wells Chief Procurement Officer GuardsmenUnited States ------------------------------

• I'm fairly new to Cvent. I have successfully sent out invitations to attendees and included myself as cc. For some reason, today when I sent out additional invites and included myself as the cc on the contact file, I didn't receive the email even though ...

Latest Shared Files

Cvent Beginners User Group

Whether you’re in onboarding and brand new to Cvent, or revisiting the platform for the first time in a while, this is the place for you. You’ll get helpful tips and tricks, knowledge sharing, the chance to connect with other users, and more.

User Group Leaders

Hallie Loeb
CDW
Lincolnshire, IL
United States

Community Blogs

• Product Ideas are at the core of any vibrant, thriving community. If you have feedback for how to take a product to the next level, we want to hear from you! Here’s a step-by-step guide of how to submit a new idea, upvote an ...

• Take control of your Cvent workflow today and discover the secrets to expert success using these top 10 tricks and tips provided by @Becky Yousif , a Senior Administrator of Event Technology . Use this list to learn how to save time, maximize ...

• Are you ready to engage with your peers and fellow Cvent users to make the most out of your discussions? If you’re new to Cvent Community and wondering where and how to post your questions, don’t worry. This guide will walk you through posting ...

1 person likes this.