Hey everyone, hope you're doing good and ready to kickstart this week's Tip of the Week discussion!
Looking at your interest and curiosity to know more about Attendee Hub features, we are back with another helpful tip. Driving conversations amongst attendees during an event has been a top priority for all the planners. However, it's challenging to grip your audience's attention, especially during a virtual event. It's therefore important to ensure your mobile app and event website offers enough options for engagement, networking, and communication purpose.
Let's look at some of the Attendee Hub features that can help you drive more engagement:
- Exhibitor Booth Chat:
- You can access the chat option by navigating to the exhibitor booth on your Attendee Website
- Click the Chat button from the right-hand engagement panel and use the textbox to chat with attendees
- Your organization name will appear after your name in the chat. Once opened, chats are visible to all booth staff and attendees
- You can make the most out of this feature by engaging your audience with questions, tips, or other useful content related to your event
- One on One Meetings:
- It's super easy to staff one on one meetings using Cvent Video Conferencing
- Begin by logging into the attendee website and navigate to your organization's exhibitor booth
- Click Meet now in the top right-hand corner to access the meeting page. By default, you will be listed as Unavailable. When you are ready to speak with attendees, click Check in under your name
- Now, attendees will be able to request to meet with you. Keep the tab open to ensure you receive any incoming requests
- When you get a request to meet, the attendee's name will appear on your screen along with a "Someone wants to meet with you" message. You can choose to 'Accept' or 'Decline' any request
- Before the meeting starts, check the Video Preview to ensure that you've selected the correct microphone and webcam. Once you've freshened up, click 'Join meeting' to speak with the attendee live
- In the meeting room, you can control your video and audio, as well as share your screen
- To prevent attendees from requesting a meeting with you while you are away, ensure to click 'Check Out' in the Meet now tab
- Using this feature, you can drive more personalized experiences for your attendees by catering their requests through one-on-one meetings
- Exhibitor Appointments:
- You can start scheduling appointments after logging in to your Attendee Website
- If appointments are available in the event, you can book appointments from the Attendee List. Follow this helpful article to create appointments
- If the event automatically assigns you appointments, you can view your upcoming appointments in your My Schedule
- Attendees will request appointments with you from within your exhibitor booth. In the engagement panel on the right, they will use the Schedule button to book an appointment
- You have the option to Accept, Decline, or Propose New Time to change the appointment status by clicking on the respective appointment name
- Here's a great KB article for you to completely manage appointments in Attendee Hub!
Questions for you:
- What are other Attendee Hub features that you're using to drive more conversations during virtual events?
- Which mode of communications do your attendees find most convenient and why?
Looking to learn how to engage virtual, in-person, and hybrid audiences and how you can build a more resilient, flexible event? If yes, then join us for a virtual 45-minute live demo of Cvent Attendee Hub™!
It's always exciting to know your thoughts in the comment section below! #CventTip
Sr. Associate, Customer Marketing