Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Live Polling: Instructions Template for PPT

Posted 07-17-2019 13:14
    Does anyone have an example of a PowerPoint template/slide holder they share with their speakers to prompt Live Polling? I'm looking for something that prompts the audience to begin polling and the A/V team to switch to the polling results display but also includes PowerPoint notes for the speaker, like an explanation of where the audience find the polling in the app.

I can certainly create something myself, but I wanted to know if anyone had a tried and true method. Our speakers often need quite a bit of hand-holding, so I want to provide them with the exact information they'll need to include in their presentation.

Thanks!
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Rachel Johnston
    Program Manager
    National Network For Oral Health Access

• 2.  RE: Live Polling: Instructions Template for PPT

Posted 07-17-2019 18:32
      |   view attached
    I sure do! I uploaded a file. Here is an unlisted video I made last year with a live demo of what the PPT slide looks like as attendees vote. You may want to use a screen recorder and do the same thing. Make a few "test" poll questions (that you'll delete later), have some of your colleagues agree to vote, then you can just record the screen. I dropped the video later into Camtasia and voiced over the video.

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States

Attachment(s)

• 3.  RE: Live Polling: Instructions Template for PPT

Posted 07-18-2019 13:29
    Thank you, Brenda! This is perfect.