Higher Education User Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm excited to be going to Connect in person this year! I've never been to San Antonio so it will be fun to check out a new city. I'm looking forward to all the higher ed sessions everyone listed! Great to see so many folks in the industry there. I'm ...

• 🎓 Calling all Higher Ed Users! 🎓 Are you ready for the most exciting event of the year? Cvent CONNECT is just 8 weeks away , and we can't wait to see you there! But before the big event, let's take a moment to connect with one another in the ...

• Here is a list of all of our Higher Education specific sessions! The first 3 sessions will be recorded for on-demand content. Please ensure you are registered for all! 1. Effective Management of Cvent at University level (Speakers: Brett Ackerman from ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Kylie, James, Brett, and Beline, Yes, I am definitely looking forward to these sessions! Kylie and Brett, I am signed up for both of your sessions. Brett, I am at that 1:00 session on Tuesday. Thanks for the heads up about the Meet-up session too. ...

• Brett, Thank you for mentioning the Industry Meet-Up: Education. I didn't have that session added to my schedule. I love talking to people!! I will be taking notes during your session for sure. ------------------------------ James Rose | Senior Web ...

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

• Recently, higher education users of Cvent came together for the Higher Education Office Hours event, where they engaged in discussions on a range of important topics. Here are some key highlights from the conversations that occurred during the breakout ...

2 people like this.

Higher Education User Group

If you work in higher education, you’ll definitely want to join this group. This group will provide you a place for connection with other users who are familiar with the industry, so you’re getting the best, most relevant, tips and tricks.

User Group Leaders

Lesley Irminger
George Mason - Office Of University Events
Fairfax, VA
United States

James Rose
The Regents of the University of Michigan
(Office of Development)
Ann Arbor, MI
United States

Upcoming Events