Event Talks

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi y'all! It was fantastic connecting with everyone today and exploring strategies to enhance efficiency and impact at your events. As promised, I'm following up with the resources we discussed. Below are the links I mentioned I'd share after our meeting. ...

• Profile Picture

Event Branding

We're working on planning our latest big yearly event, what are some of the favorite branding and signage you've seen at events or done yourself? Always looking for new ideas on what to do! ------------------------------ rachel NJ ----------------- ...

• Hi everyone! I am a Client Success Manager, who will be at the Austin Customer Success Group tomorrow, April 18 from 10 am -1pm CT. Looking forward to meeting you all and learning more about you use cases of Cvent! ------------------------------ Eva ...

• Looking forward to meeting everyone on Wednesday. ------------------------------ Angela Martinez State Conference Coordinator American Planning Association - Texas Chapter United States ------------------------------

• Hi Syndey. I'm Debbie Kates and the Associate Director of Global Event Operations at Kyndryl. I'm attending the Austin Group. Looking forward to meeting you on Thursday. ------------------------------ Debbie Kates Associate Director - Event Marketing, ...

Latest Shared Files

Event Talks User Group

Event Talks is the user group for you to continue the conversation from all of our Cvent hosted events. This gives you the access to ask follow up questions or to share any tips or tricks you may have learned during the events. Stay connected with the speakers and find new connections who have similar interests.

Upcoming Events