Event Talks

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All - My organization is a Supporter based organization, and for our events we ask them to self-identify as a Supporter or Prospective Supporter. The registrants are often confused to whether they are a Supporter or not because its their company that ...

• Hi Jillian, Thank you for your response! We will be reviewing some personalization options within the Attendee Hub Event App but I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have on site, as well. I hope you get a lot out ...

• Hi Ashley! I'm looking forward to attending this event. One thing I am curious about is the Attendee Hub. My business is looking to start using this feature for our biggest event of the year that happens every May. I'd love to learn more about Attendee ...

• Hi Everyone! My name is Ashley Robles and I am an Account Manager here at Cvent. I'm looking forward to meeting you all on Wednesday at our Customer Success Group in Philadelphia! We will be discussing elevating your event programs with personalization ...

• Hi Everyone! My name is Emily Noack and I'm a Lead Customer Success Advisor at Cvent. I'm looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow at our Customer Success Group in Seattle! This quarter, we'll be discussing elevating your event programs with personalization ...

Event Talks User Group

Event Talks is the user group for you to continue the conversation from all of our Cvent hosted events. This gives you the access to ask follow up questions or to share any tips or tricks you may have learned during the events. Stay connected with the speakers and find new connections who have similar interests.

Upcoming Events