Event Talks

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Everyone, My name is Emily and I am a Lead Customer Success Advisor at Cvent. I am looking forward to presenting for the Customer Success Group in New York Thursday July 18th! Here are a couple of things we are going to cover at this event: ...

• Hi everyone! My name is Lacey and I am the Director of Virtual Events at Catalyst, a non-profit dedicated to the advancement of women in the workplace, as well as DEI. I've been with Catalyst for about two years but have been working with Cvent for over ...

• My name is Emily Sullivan, and I am a Lead Customer Success Advisor at Cvent. I am so excited to be presenting at our Customer Success Group this Wednesday, July 16th in Jersey City! This quarter we are talking about on striking a balance between effort ...

• Sad that I missed the Tampa event. I only found out about it yesterday. Do you know where I can find a copy of the presentation? ------------------------------ Regina Murray Senior Corporate Event Manager DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.United ...

• I am looking forward to the upcoming presentations at the Customer Success Groups in Tampa, FL and Orlando, FL. During these events, we will delve into several essential topics, including: Event trends for 2024: We will explore the latest trends and ...

1 person likes this.

Event Talks User Group

Event Talks is the user group for you to continue the conversation from all of our Cvent hosted events. This gives you the access to ask follow up questions or to share any tips or tricks you may have learned during the events. Stay connected with the speakers and find new connections who have similar interests.

Upcoming Events