Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• How often does your organization host Tradeshows? We do not host tradeshows. How do you measure your Tradeshow ROI? We do not host tradeshows, but we measure ROI by leads generated (donors), cost-per-participant, and total engagements. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Natalie! One potential solution for this setup would be to utilize the ability to Limit Guests by Admission Items . The way I would picture this working would be to have at least three registration types: one for the primary registrant, Complimentary ...

• Thank you Terryn! Great tip too! ------------------------------ Debra Svedberg Office Manager Minnesota QuiltersUnited States ------------------------------

• Hi Marissa! Yes you can do this on the backend and it won't generate a refund, it essentially just changes the information on the invitee record but maintains the same payment information. From the attendee list, if you click on the down arrow beside ...

• Hi Debra! Yes you can still get feedback on a declined invitation! You can edit the information collected in the decline on the "Decline Form" page under Other Pages in the site designer. You can link to this in the invitation email using the {[E-RSVP ...

• Hi Anne - Rather than use the Advanced Criteria section to filter information out, under Data, go to Filter Report Data instead. This will allow you to submit the criteria that you need for each separate field: In your example, you can ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pop-up on event website

Hello Chris, it sounds like the solution you created would be perfect for a problem I am trying to solve. I have the code widget on my account. Can you share the code you used in the widget with me? ------------------------------ David Waite Marketing ...

• Someone bought a ticket for my event, but wants to transfer it to someone else (change the associated name and email address). What's the best way to do this? Can I do it for them on the back end, without issuing a refund? #AttendeeHub ------------------------------ ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions