Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: New System

Hi Donna, Thank you for your quesiton! Yes, the SSN is a required field when signing up for a Stripe account. The person who enters this can be the CFO, CEO, Director, VP, or someone from the Treasury who represents the company. Thank you! ------------------------------ ...

• Hello Raana, I spoke with a representative today and the matter was solved. Thanks, Shakeera Shakeera Baker , B.A., BST (Pronouns: ...

• Hi Shakeera, I went ahead and brought this to the attention of your account's success resource. She will be reaching out to you to provide further guidance on what will need to be done for the October event. ------------------------------ Best, Raana ...

• I use Cvent reporting every day in my job as the data analyst on our team. I like the reports but have experienced a few speedbumps that, if resolved could make reporting event better. "Old" reports used to allow you to select "All" for reporting ...

1 person likes this.
  • I'd like to learn more about segmentation in reporting. I'm familiar with the term related to Attendee Hub audience segmentation and in the address book. Thank you! ------------------------------ Hallie Loeb Program Manager, Events & Experiences CDW ...

• I am working on an event where we'll be importing all of the information: the registrations, hotel requests, and hotel confirmations. Some attendees will be starting at one hotel and then moving to another. Is it possible to import two separate hotel ...

• Hello, I am hoping to create two events: One for September and the other for October. The event in September will close on August 23rd and we are hoping to open registration for the one in October on August 12. Our second event is similar, so I copied ...

• Welcome to the Cvent Community! It's time to kickstart the next edition of the Tip of the Week discussion! Event monetization-the process of generating revenue from an event-is the quickest way to recoup your event costs and generate revenue. ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png