Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

Event Website Design

Hi there, Does anyone have a third-party design firm that they've used to help build out their Cvent site in Flex? Looking for a recommendation ASAP. #AttendeeHub ------------------------------ Rebecca Sausner CEO Yotta Events ----------------- ...

• Hi, Hope you are doing well! I reviewed a few events, and was able to see unprocessed reservation under event GL TEST EVENT . May I request you to help us with the specific Event name along with unprocessed reservation enabling us to troubleshoot ...

• Hi Alana, Do you mind sharing some screenshots of this? That will help me see exactly what you are referring to. Thanks! ------------------------------ Julia Plymack Senior Customer Success Manager Cvent ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Survey help

Hi Heidi, In regards to your first question, this is likely happening because the test scenario is being blocked by your pop-up blocker . You will need to look in your browser settings when this happens and always allow pop-ups from Cvent. For your ...

• Hi Sarah, Just wanted to confirm - did you follow these steps for Using UTM Parameters in Event and are still having issues with not seeing the information in reporting? I also wanted to share this Integrating LinkedIn Insight Tag Manager if ...

• Hi Belinda, Are you referring to the speakers widget on the website? If you have the Speakers widget on the event website, you can choose which fields you want to show/not show within the display options (see screenshot below). Is the field that you ...

• Hi, We are facing an issue with the existing groups (accommodation bookings) on Passkey. The new / unprocessed bookings are no longer showing up in "RezHub" whereas if we search the guest's name or ACK number, we can find the booking in "Find" ...

• Hi, I just came across this question/string and wanted to see if there are any updates? Does Cvent not issue a receipt or trigger a receipt from Stripe when a payment is made online? We are setting up our first event and haven't got this far, but will ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png