Unanswered Threads

Unanswered Questions

• Profile Picture

USERS TIME USAGE

Posted in: Open Forum

Hello everyone! I would like to receive assistance with the following issue: I would like to calculate the time that users spend in the app, whether they are searching for information about speaker sessions or general information. Where can I find this insight? Thank you! #ReportingandInsights ------------------------------ Karem Jimenez Linkontro ...

• Posted in: Open Forum

Is there any way to include a link to the Attendees List Widget in emails sent to registered attendees? I see that I can put it on the website, but I don't want it displayed publicly. Also, I can add it to the post-registration, but that doesn't help me. I would just like to include it in the post-registration emails. Right now, I am attaching a pdf. ...

• Profile Picture

Looking for RFP

I completed 80% of an RFP, saved it, returned to work on it, and now can not find it. Help! #EventApp ------------------------------ Robin Byrd Founder Principal Consultant CRB Solutions LLCUnited States ------------------------------

Good Day! Is there a report that you can pull from passkey that will show you the upsell revenue by room type? #Passkey #Reporting ------------------------------ aoshi079 Oshinsky Group Housing Billing Coordinator Marriott International HotelsUnited States ------------------------------

I have a group where there is a Main trip and then an Extension trip. If the passengers choose Main trip only, i don't have any issues with setting up the hotel and default dates. The issue when the passengers are going on the Extension trip. Cvent Help desk had me setup special rules and it wasn't working correctly. It keeps defaulting to the beginning ...

Hello Cvent Team and Forum, I would like to have two answers pre-populate and hide based on a registrant's previous answer to a question. These hidden answers are for reporting use only and do not need to show up when the guest is registering. Ideally I'd have a sortable column in my report by Dealership, Dealer Code, and District. Dealership A ...

Hello! I plan tours that travel to multiple hotels. Is there a way in CVENT that people can just choose the room type (either double or single) without having to select the dates or a hotel as pax are traveling with the group. I would like to be able to pull rooming lists on the back end for each hotel. We don't want the pax to select any hotels or ...

• Profile Picture

picture sizing

I keep resizing some photos on my site from freeform to 3:2 and they keep reverting back to freeform. What is causing this? #Events+ ------------------------------ Al James Vice President of Marketing & Events Philanthropy SouthwestUnited States ------------------------------

Is it possible to set global attributes for widgets placed in emails? For example, I use the My Agenda widget to put in confirmation emails, but I do not like the way the standard version, so I customized it. The problem is that when I add it to a different email confirmation, I have to start customizing again. The only thing I have found is to adjust ...

Hi everyone, We are looking at using the Group Flight Widget for the first time. Curious how people manage round trips within the widget as the set up asks for each leg to be entered separately. We don't want people choosing a different airline for the outbound versus the inbound. Appreciate any insights people may have. #ManagingEvents ...

Hey All, We are back again with another Training Tuesday post! In today's digital age, event planning has undergone a significant transformation. The job of an event planner now requires a firm grasp of event technology to simplify processes, elevate attendee experiences, and drive ROI. That's why we're excited to share an Infographic that ...

It's time for the next Tip of the Week, and we're getting closer and closer to Cvent CONNECT (only 33 days away - eek!!!!) We've got some exciting news to share about Cvent CONNECT that will make you even more excited about this year's event. From captivating keynotes to exclusive offsite tours and empowering meet-ups, we're pulling out all the stops ...

• Profile Picture

AV

An awesome AV company at your service. Please check us out below. A young company out of Cincinnati willing to travel you. We contain every element of need and would love the opportunity to earn your trust. Looking forward to building relationship. VMT (visionary meeting technologies), we're here for you. VMT #Events+ ------------------------------ ...

Things are heating up over here! With the weather getting warmer and Cvent CONNECT moving closer, we want to make sure you are still staying up to date with the latest and greatest in Cvent. And that's why we're thrilled to announce our highly anticipated Q2 Quarterly Product Update ! Join us on May 14 at 12 pm ET for an exciting and informative ...

Community Poll: We all see room for improvement in how we run our events. And yet, it's easy to stay doing what we've always been doing. What's the number one thing preventing you from trying a new solution? If you see the room for improvement with your events, but aren't sure how to take on the evaluation process or mitigate the risks of trying ...

Hey All, We are back again with another Training Tuesday post! In today's digital age, event planning has undergone a significant transformation. The job of an event planner now requires a firm grasp of event technology to simplify processes, elevate attendee experiences, and drive ROI. That's why we're excited to share a blog that delves into ...