Unanswered Threads

Unanswered Questions

• Posted in: Open Forum

Hello! My client is interested in knowing if there is a way to distribute food vouchers / coupon codes to attendees in our app. We have over 3,000 attendees and each will be given a set amount of 'coupons' to redeem for food & drink. Is there a way we can do something like this within the app such as loading 'coupon codes' or a 'coupon QR code' via ...

I am working on an event where we'll be importing all of the information: the registrations, hotel requests, and hotel confirmations. Some attendees will be starting at one hotel and then moving to another. Is it possible to import two separate hotel requests under the same registrant? If that is possible, can you then include both locations, dates, ...

Hi All, We are back again with another Training Tuesday post! Event professionals - Are you looking to stay ahead in our ever-evolving landscape? We've got just the thing for you! Introducing the Certification of the Month – Cvent Event Management Showcase your knowledge of Cvent Event Management to design and manage all your ...

1 person likes this.

Hi, we have the "attach calendar file" under Email Attachment added to our registration confirmation mails. When the registrant has registered, the automatic outlook invitation arrives in the registrant's inbox but is showing the wrong time, not allowing for British Summer Time and is an hour late. Yet the timing is correct in the event information. ...

Hello. I've been unable to find an answer on whether or not the information pulled into the automatic Event Overview that appears on the Home tab when first opening the event can be adjusted without running specific reports. I have consulted the Home Page Overview article, but I've not found the answer I'm looking for. Is there a way to make ...

We have events where there is both an In-Person and a Webcast option. Each are set up as Admission Items. Our issue is that we have is people who register for the In-Person option and at the last minute want to switch to the Webcast option. When this happens, it requires a little extra administration time on our part and we may still owe some F&B ...

REGISTER NOW - Our Quarterly Product News webinar is set for August 7 Happy summer, Cvent Community! Let's get started with our Huddle of the Week post! We hope you get to enjoy some vacation fun and relaxation! Our Event and Exchange product teams have remained busy and continue to roll out product updates, so we're excited to share the latest ...

Good morning Cvent community, I'm hiring a Cvent focused Event Planner to join my team at BCBSA! This role will have a heavy focus in Cvent tools as well as event planning responsibilities. Must be local to Chicago or DC, as the position requires 20% time in office. Please reach out if you have any questions and you can apply at the link below if you're ...