Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Open Forum

We are gearing up to start a multi-week conference series and will be using CrowdCompass. (For reference, in lieu of a traditional in-person event, presentations are offered virtually once per week for 4 weeks.) If you have hosted similar events, what ...

One of my favorite posts that I've seen in the Community was the Cvent Hacks one. I learned a ton of great tips from it, such as using custom data tags. I wasn't familiar with using them but had an event this year where creating custom data tags helped ...

• Profile Picture

Alt text Limit?

Posted in: Open Forum

Does anyone know the character limit for Alt text in the media library? I can't seem to find it anywhere. And is there any way to add alt text to a speaker profile image? #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Susan Patton ...

Hi all, For those hosting events in the Zoom webinar platform - what is your experience sharing video files? Is there a video player you've had more success with than another? We're currently experiencing a series of challenges with the "Movies & ...

Has anyone had a virtual event by just posting the live stream to the event's website? Not using Attendee Hub or CrowdCompass. We had a large virtual event in October and used a production company (very expensive) and want to go with a simple and nice ...

What are virtual events using for a connective messaging system within the virtual event. We hav used some great messaging systems that were available on the an app, and we would really like to help people connect in a vitual event. has anyone used ...

• Profile Picture

Sessions

meine Sessions werden nicht namentlich in der Registrierungsseite gezeigt ??? !!! *Admin Edit: my sessions are not shown by name on the registration page ??? !!! #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Marcus Schramm ...

Auto Assign Registration Type: If an invitee is restricted to selecting a single registration type, which is required, then the registration type will be pre-selected and read-only, so that the invitee does not have to make an additional click in order ...

I have my speaker page sorted by category - Moderator, Featured Speakers, and Panelists. When I toggle on this option it automatically sorts them in an order I didn't get to set. I need to change the category order to Featured Speakers, Panelists, ...

• Profile Picture

cvent as an AMS

Is anyone out there using Cvent as an AMS system? We have enjoyed using cvent for our registration for the past year, and I'm just now diving into how much the reports can do with the cross events reports.. I am exploring the contacts option.. And wondering ...

Hi, Anyone out there have any work arounds to invitation forwarding for Flex events? I don't see that feature offered just yet and I have an upcoming event where I'll have two registration types - private (uploading an invite list) and public (for those ...

Looks like the CVENT player is able to host an interactive session with a 500 person cap. Any suggestions on a workaround for an event with approx. 3K attendees? We would love everyone to participate if possible. #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ...

Most of our members have admin assistants who register on behalf of others. I have received feedback from them regarding the cancellation emails. They would like to see a "receipt" on the email that could be used for expense reports. I added the order ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

Bulk Booth Hiding

Is there a way to hide all booths at the same time or a large portion at the same time? I know you can go in individually and hide....but looking for a quicker option to make a large chunk appear/disappear . Need to hide 75% of my booths on day 1 of our ...

Happy New Year all. Before I report this as a bug, has anyone noticed this? When I select refund using card on file , transaction fails. But when I select Previous transaction , the refund goes through. This has happens repeatedly. #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ...