Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

Ask the Expert

Posted in: Open Forum

Hi there, Since Dr. Fauci recently stated that social distancing and face masks are going to be required now until 2022, I'm wondering how many of you are planning in-person events in 2021? Of those who are planning events in 2021, how big are the events ...

• Posted in: Open Forum

I received several complaints this week that event reminder emails with WebEx information were not being received. I ran the email details report and they show delivered but not opened. I assume they are being filtered into the member's spam folder. ...

Hi everyone, I'm looking at the virtual attendee hub for 3 hybrid conferences I'm running over the next 10 months. Is there anyone out there that I can speak with (by phone or zoom) that has used it so I can pick your brains or someone that will allow ...

I have been building a long survey (actually a test) with 30 questions. All multiple choice. All good - after 17 questions I was kicked out for inactivity..... Didn't like it since I was actually working in the survey, but fine. When I logged in again, ...

• Profile Picture

Networking Success

Hi I am looking for some advice on what creates an awesome networking experience for an upcoming event on Nov 18th. We will have a facilitator using the Zoom sessions, what are some good networking activities people have used? Speed dating, answering ...

Hi there, just wanted to check what other companies specify in their meeting and events policy as to what goes on the calendar or needs a registration form/site? Right now we specify any event with over 10 attendees. Does anyone add any events that ...

Hi Cvent Community, we are running our 2021 association conference as a digital event and wanted to know pick your brains on speaker management for virtual events. We'll be doing a traditional call for speakers mixed with speaker invites, as an association ...

Is there a way to give credit for only the included sessions that an attendee participated in? On the Event CE certificate, I would like it to print the credit the attendee earned. Meaning only the sessions they attended. So if our conference has ...

• Profile Picture

Click Photo Wall

Hi Quick question on Click photo scavenger. I understood that the Click photo wall (not SocialWall) would display all photos uploaded by participants but it only seems to display a selection (most recent) - any way to change this so all photos are displayed? ...

Hi everyone, I have posted an Idea that I'd like to request your vote on - 'Need P2PE Devices for OnArrival / Event Planners'. Here's the link . We really have a need to reduce PCI scope with our Cvent environment as it covers event planner payments ...

Hi Cvent Community, Has anyone out there hired Pathable to integrate for a virtual event? I would appreciate a chat and possibly compare registration set up? Thanks in advance!! #ManagingVirtualEvents ------------------------------ Julia Shellhouse ...