Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Open Forum

Good morning Cvent Community, I am new to Cvent and wanted to hear about experiences with the OnArrival App, in particular Basic vs Premium vs 360? We run many events throughout the year, but two major ones, with 500-1500 attendees at each venue. In ...

• Profile Picture

VAT criteria

Posted in: Open Forum

We need to account for VAT for several events where payments were previously managed entirely offline. Setting up the standard tax is easy enough using the operators in the Tax Schedule tool - addresses within a specific country are charged the tax, while ...

Has anyone been successful in running Facebook ads to their Cvent Flex event? I have added the snippet code, but Facebook is saying that it can't find the pixel on my event. Would love to connect with anyone who has done this successfully as we are ...

We are going to use the appointment scheduler this year, mostly for our relationship managers to book time and space with their customers at our event. I am looking for any advice on using the appointment scheduler as a staff and room scheduler for our ...

Does anyone have a work around for being able to have various font faces and/or font sizes within a text widget instead of having to add create multiple text widgets? #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Patti Gaughan Consultant, ...

• Profile Picture

Inquisium Data

Posted in: Open Forum

Has anyone ever done an admin level export of all data from Inquisium?  Looking for something easier than 25 events at a time #Miscellaneous ------------------------------ Christine Rocco Sr Events Mgr Cengage Learning , Inc ---------------------- ...

Our outbound Customer Survey emails and the email notifications for a negative response to management have been very sporadic since June 2019. We are using the Inquisium App in Salesforce.  Up until May 31st, working perfectly.  Around that time, the ...

Does anyone know if I can apply payment to everyone in a group all at once - I received a check for 8 attendees but it looks like I have to enter each payment separately. #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Deborah Newton Administrative ...

Riddle me this geniuses... I have an event with the time zone set to: GMT -5 (Eastern). I want my admission item to open at 9:00 AM Eastern. Admissions can only be set to open at midnight. What can I change the time zone to offset the 9 hours? GMT ...

In Classic you could drag and drop a question to make it a subquestion. In Flex, it looks like I need to create the subquestion after clicking on the ellipses. No other way? I don't see that you can add text as a condition. :( #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ...