Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Open Forum

Like everyone else we are pivoting to virtual events. We just completed a very successful multi-day, multi-sessions event with a beautiful platform, using Zoom webinars for the sessions.  We missed our integration with Cvent and all of the features we ...

Hi there, We cannot use the speaker widget because there is a 100 character limit on speaker titles, and our faculty generally have titles longer than that. Because we need to use custom field types, we're trying to layout the speakers on the event summary ...

My supervisor and I are currently working with our management team to determine whether or not we are going to move our Fall Conference to a virtual conference this year due to COVID-19. We are trying to gauge our participants on how they would feel about ...

Does anyone have any experience with embedding a virtual meeting technology into their virtual event. My company uses Zoom technology for meetings and would like to use this for some upcoming events that we have moved online. Any help or advice would ...

Can a participant go back to a  survey they have only 1/2way completed?  Does it retain what they have completed so far? #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Barbara Wills University of Missouri --------------------------- ...

Good afternoon CVENT Community! I am hoping some of you out there might have some experience with this. Our company is going to start hosting some virtual events and we are getting ready to sign a contract with ON24. Does anyone know how CVENT integrates ...

Hello everyone! I'm looking for anyone who has created an air request for dual destinations. This is actually a program that was postponed, so we have completed registration already. We will "re-register" and I want the website to look clean. ...

• Profile Picture

Spam Leads?

Posted in: Open Forum

Has anyone else recently received several multi-property RFPs that seem fishy? Misspellings in email addresses, lack of capitalization, attachments with links to get to meeting specs, wildly inflated revenue? At least one of them my sales manager said ...

Good Morning,  SHM is moving into our first year with Cvent and we are currently working to address some financial questions that relate to the transaction summary report in Cvent, and reconciliation to Great Plains. Are there any Cvent clients using ...