Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Open Forum

Hi there - does anyone know how I can register everyone that is already in the conference for a new session? I want to do this to avoid inviting everyone to come back and modify their registration. Thanks for help in advance. #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ...

Hi, Looking to print all questions in the registration pages so someone else can review. Any thoughts. Thank you. Carrie #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Carrie Hodge EpiEnergetics Institute --------------------- ...

Hi! Has anyone else had trouble getting their GTM container to render on Cvent? I had a call with support yesterday and they said it was correct. I spoke with Google this morning and they are saying that there is something missing form the Cvent side. ...

Hi! Our organization uses cvent for conferences and is considering using it to host a virtual 12 week, cohort based leadership development program with potentially 16 cohorts per year. We could track registrations and contact hours, and possibly use the ...

I have no idea how I posted a duplicate--nor can I figure out how to delete one of my posts. Please disregard this one! Apologies! ------------------------------ Amy Claybaugh Talent Program Manager St. Luke's Health System ------------------------- ...

Hi, I have some duplicates in my exhibitor portal, and I would like to delete them, but the button does not seem to work. How can I do this? #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Amerigo Berdeski Administrator American Council ...

Does anyone know of a way to do a bulk removal of content on the Access Portal? I have only seen that you can remove one report at a time. #Miscellaneous #ReportingandInsights ------------------------------ Renee Palardy Event Data Analyst Manager ...

Hello All, Looking to for advice from the Hive. We have a program that has the hotel done through Passkey and the registration thru Flex. We are trying to update registrants that declined a hotel when they signed up for the program but now need it. ...

I am looking for the best companies to potentially manage exhibit and sponsors for an upcoming meeting. In addition to services being offered I'd like to know the fee structure that is assocaited as well. We are looking at roughly 100 vendors/exhibitors ...