Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

WebEx Integration

Posted in: Open Forum

​Has anyone had any experience with Cvent and WebEx integration if using a WebEx Enterprise account and SSO? If you have, we would like to talk with you about your experience. Please reach out to me. Thank you! Has anyone had any experience ...

• Posted in: Open Forum

Hello ! I asked about this prior, but with the lack of in person events on the horizon,  I let the subject go - my apologies We are looking to use Cvent for CPE tracking.  Does anyone have a good process for implementing, and does it meet NASBA standards? ...

I am hosting a virtual event with live sessions and on-demand only sessions. I want the on-demand only sessions to show in the agenda (with descriptions and speaker bios) but they aren't day specific and only available with the full package ticket. Is ...

• Profile Picture

On24 Integration

Hello -  Does anyone know if the Cvent integration with On24 is a one-way feed or a two-way feed between each system?  So for example, if attendees registered in Cvent and we direct link to On24 to allow access to the virtual event platform to watch, ...

• Profile Picture

Virtual Room Size

Good Day to All, How are event organizers managing their virtual room size limits?  With our live conference we could put about 50 people in a room.  Now that we have gone virtual we can manage more, but are there any ideas on how to control the access ...

• Profile Picture

c

Hi all, Does anyone have a suggestion or workaround for the change that was made earlier this year to the login page of Crowd Compass?  In the past if someone registered and forwarded the Crowd Compass event url to a colleague who wasn't registered but ...

Our organization is hosting almost exclusively virtual meetings now. We are receiving lots of requests for our events team to plan and execute these digital events and would like a better way to keep track of them. Is it possible to create a meeting request ...

Hello Cvent Community! My name is Jenny Sosiewicz and I belong to the Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits organization. I look forward to sharing my experiences and hearing from you in our upcoming Ask the Expert session on Aligning with the Times. Along with ...