Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Open Forum

Anyone have a solution for event site not loading on mobile phones (apple)? #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Stephanie Dernek Director of Events Association of Dental Support Organizations (ADSO) ----------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Chat on VAH

Posted in: Open Forum

Hello, is anyone aware if you can download the session chat? I am sure it must be possible but unsure how to do it. Thanks #ReportingandInsights ------------------------------ DAanielle Blair Conference Logistics Coordinator Royal Institution of Chartered ...

We had a live session (via an rtmp stream) that played and recorded in the cvent video player. We downloaded and trimmed the recording to cut out walkin music and the outro. We now want to upload that as the on demand version. It appears the only way ...

If I have a saved excel file with only one name in it to see if the import will work and I select a group will the import only update the name in my file? Thank you! #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Kathy Orr Member Services ...

In the classic event, I could have a set number of free booth personnel based on sponsorship level. If they wanted to add more booth personnel the registration would add one at a set cost and their invoice would reflect the cost of their sponsorship ...

There seems to be a problem when an attendee with Payment Credits selects sessions where the total value of those sessions is less than their Payment Credit total. For example, user@website.com has $45 in Payment Credits. Their registration is for a ...