Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Open Forum

Hi There, I'm looking for advice on how to best setup google analytics with our CVENT registration pages. We have a custom domain for registration and we have about 10 different event brands. Is there a way to setup 10 different properties under my ...

We are working with the Cvent SOAP API. We see how to access all sorts of basic data, including session data and invitee data, but we cannot seem to find anything that explains how we can get data on which registrants are registered for which sessions ...

Link to Dynamic email tags (to combine invitee and guest emails) in the idea section Have one data tag for FIRST NAME and several other tags. Software should know to substitute C-FIRST NAME and G-FIRST NAME based on invitee or guest, Dear {[C-FIRST ...

1 person recommends this.

Hello Cvent Community! Are there any associations or other membership organizations out there integrating Cvent with an AMS/database system?  What AMS system are you using?  Does Cvent have any recommendations in this regard? Preferably, we'd like to ...

Work in progress, I've been meaning to write this up for some time. In the old days we used ribbons on our plastic badge holders. Export attendees to excel. Merge into word and print. Insert printed name badge into badge holder. Using another spreadsheet, ...

3 people recommend this.