Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Open Forum

A big fan of the Salesforce App but still confused as to why its not better supported. I recently learned the 6.2 version is out, and it appears to have better support for survey responses. This could be a huge factor for us as we use Premium Surveys ...

Hey All: My company just has a recent opening for a sports marketing coordinator and preference is for someone with a bit of cvent experience so I thought I'd post here in case anyone is a few years out of college, in the NY/NJ region and has an interest ...

To anyone using the Cvent Uber for Business integration, how is it going? Any feedback or input ? Thanks, #Miscellaneous ------------------------------ Hallie Loeb, HMCC Event Operations CDW United States ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

ACT is hiring

Posted in: Open Forum

ACT is hiring... Please feel free to share: https://social.icims.com/viewjob/po165521617213173847 careers System Administrator II, Corporate Travel, Meeting & Events in Remote Position | Careers at Remote ...

- Job Title: Senior Program Managager - Event Description: Large customer-facing annual event - Event Dates: May 19 - Phase of Event Planning: (Event/Web Build, During Event, Post-Event): Post-event - Type of Event (webinar, training, conference, ...