Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

CMP CE Credits

Posted in: Open Forum

Does any of the Cvent online, on demand training provide CE credits toward a CMP renewal? #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Tracy Carlson Senior Manager & Team Lead Bank of Montreal ------------------------------

• Posted in: Open Forum

Hello. I have a client that would like to use Abstract Management for their Speaker Call for Proposals and then their event website will be built in Flex. Once the abstracts have been approved, I want to be able to easily move all the speaker information ...

ok, I know there is a lot of info in here, but I really don't seem to use the right questions or keywords to get at what I am needing...so you fine folks seem to be my best resource! Again, first timer and just launched a few days ago. My sponsors/exhibitors ...

I am looking to make this default question answer "NO", instead of Yes. I have Admin access but I cannot figure out how to change this default from YES to NO for this particular question for my other users. Would you like to receive an email ...