Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Group member Reg Conf Email

Posted 11-02-2022 12:16
    Hi all, 

I have a question about receiving Group Member's registration Confirmation emails. 

As a Group Leader (Primary Registrant), when initially registering group members, I will receive the new Group Member's registration confirmation email. However when I add a new Group Member, through the Group Leaders modification link (using 'Add Group Member' button in the Registration Summary widget), i do not receive their reg conf email but only an registration modification confirmation for the Group Leader.

Is there a way to receive new Group Member's registration confirmation email, after registering them through Group Leader's modification page?

Many thanks in advance
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Anthony Slocombe
    Mr
    Bcd Meetings & EventsSweden

• 2.  RE: Group member Reg Conf Email
    Best Answer

Posted 11-04-2022 05:51
    Edited by Anthony Slocombe 11-04-2022 05:56
    Hi Anthony,

Hope you are well!

You rightly said that the Group leader will receive the registration confirmation for the group members during the initial registration. However, in order to receive any further notification after the initial registration we are required to make changes into the recipient settings. 

If you (as a group leader) modify your registration to add another group member, that is considered as an action which is taking place after the initial registration and hence it will not trigger the registration confirmation' email for the group member. However, the respective group member will certainly receive the registration confirmation email. 

To make the change follow the steps below:

Event home page > Emails > Recipient Settings > Group settings > Select the path >  check the box under the Group leader column based on the respective settings on the left. 

Please note that you have to repeat the settings for all respective paths on which group registration is enabled. 

Regards,
    Khushbu Gupta
    Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States

• 3.  RE: Group member Reg Conf Email

Posted 11-04-2022 05:59
    Hi Khushbu,

Thank you so much for your reply! It all makes sense and helped me with what i needed to do. 

Many thanks for your help!

Anthony Slocombe
    Mr
    Bcd Meetings & EventsSweden

• 4.  RE: Group member Reg Conf Email

Posted 11-04-2022 06:05
    Hi Anthony,

I am glad I was able to help! 

It would be great if you would mark my response as "Best Answer" if you feel my explanation helped you fix the issue.

Regards,
    Khushbu Gupta
    Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States