Event Talks

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Get ready! We're about to roll into town with industry wisdom, proven best practices, and insider Cvent hacks. Learn straight from Cvent experts as you meet, mingle, and make priceless industry connections. RSVP now. Meanwhile, we'd love to know about ...

• Hi everyone, My name is Amanda, and I am a Lead Client Success Advisor under Cvent's Event Cloud. I am presenting this quarter's topic on striking a balance between effort and impact at our Philly Customer Success Group on April 10th and our Cherry ...

• Hi Everyone, Happy Monday! I am so excited to be presenting at our Customer Success Group this Wednesday, March 6th, in Reston, Virginia. We are thrilled to be exploring Continuous Engagement and Multi-Format Event Strategy. One aspect that has ...

• Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to share that I'm looking forward to the Kansas City Customer Success Group tomorrow. During the session, we will discuss continuous engagement with events and how several Cvent offerings ...

• We enjoyed seeing you at the Customer Success Group in Baltimore, and we want to make sure you have the knowledge you need to maximize attendee engagement across your Total Event Program. You can find the content from our session within the event app. ...

Latest Shared Files

Event Talks User Group

Event Talks is the user group for you to continue the conversation from all of our Cvent hosted events. This gives you the access to ask follow up questions or to share any tips or tricks you may have learned during the events. Stay connected with the speakers and find new connections who have similar interests.