Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• *Updated* Hi everyone, Who is attending CONNECT? Who would like to meet up virtually before we head out to CONNECT so that we know some familiar faces once we are in Las Vegas? Thankfully this year I have a few contacts that I know who will be attending, ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hello everyone! I am excited to share the next edition of Tip of the Week focusing on ways to streamline your SMM program. My organization is honored to be a finalist for the SMMP Sensation category of this year's Excellence Awards at Cvent CONNECT. ...

• I have taken and passed the Event Marketing Strategy Certification, Hybrid Events Certification, Virtual Events Certification, Mobile Event App Certification, and Event Management Advanced Certification. Why did you find it important to get certified, ...

• Hello Georgina, In-person events are happening! My hotel is in sunny Florida and has incredible outdoor space and a roof top meeting room with an out-door patio area. We are doing real creative events outdoors especially for the networking events. ...

• Why did you find it important to get certified, and what value has it provided since being certified? Event Management were all very helpful in refreshing my knowledge on the platform. It hhas helped provide legitimacy at work to my knowledge of the platform ...

• Hello Danni! I am a huge fan of the Cvent certifications Why did you find it important to get certified, and what value has it provided since being certified? I am certified in Supplier/Hybrid/Diagramming all very important as it tells the planners ...

• I am looking forward to learning and expand my knowledge in the SMM portion of the system by hearing from industry leaders, other customers, and Cvent staff. One of my favorite memories was from 2017 where I was honored and received the Plannie Award ...

1 person recommends this.
  • As we think about returning to in-person events are you planning on new formats and experiences to really push the value of in-person? I'd love to hear any ideas or examples anyone has planned or seen out there. Our thinking is to really push the interactive ...

Connect 2021 Registration

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile

Meet your Peers - Planning Superheroes
Planning Superheroes 2

Leslie Marshall                   Lexi Barber Mostek
Morningstar                      EMC Meetings & Events