Open Forum

View Only

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi @Vivek Anand , Wondering if the following is now supported? I'd like to pass payment amounts into web visit analytics so I can have two different conversion rates. One for free folks and one for paid folks in the same event. {[C-MY ADMISSION ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Hotel Reservations

Just realized I was responding to the wrong question. For our biggest event wherein we have about 300 members, we have all our attendees register themselves with the hotel. For our smaller events that have 25-35 people, including our staff, we handle ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Hotel Reservations

We have always handled staff room night bookings ourselves. Our staff point person for the hotel does this for all staff. We survey staff well in advance about their checkin/checkout dates and whether they want to stay during shoulder dates. We feel ...

• Profile Picture

Hotel Reservations

Hi Cvent Community, This is a really general question, and I realize that in-person hasn't really been happening in these last two years; but, for those of you that handle housing blocks for conferences where attendees are not your staff but members, ...

• I agree, definitely reach out to Cvent support. But I've had people say that if they don't have recent updates, sometimes websites don't load properly. (I'm an android user) Is it a test or a live event? Not sure if that would make a difference. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Cvent Academy

Hi Angie - To find your Assigned Learning Path, click on the question mark (Help & Community) at the top right hand corner of any Cvent screen and click on Help and Support. Once the Knowledge Base opens up, you will see Menu Topics at the top of the ...

• Hi Tiffany, It is my understanding that they create (when the first log into the page) and manage their passwords themselves. If they don't remember it, they can click on "Forgot password" to reset it. ------------------------------ Jill Campbell Cvent ...

• Great tips! This is a great topic for hotels! Leverage the great reviews and learn from the not so great reviews! ------------------------------ Colleen Beck Director of Sales & Marketing The Westin Tampa Bay ------------------------------

Poll of the Week

Engagement Leaderboard

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile