Open Forum

Cvent stands with you during the Coronavirus outbreak.

A letter from CEO & Founder Reggie Aggarwal

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• What is your best cvent hack? For me it is feedback questions and the badge wizard. I'll save the badge wizard hack for another day. :) We are a car club. Every registration gets a number beginning from 1 on their name badge. Low numbers tend to be ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Greetings Cvent Community, In times like these, it's more important than ever to support and connect with each other. To help provide a space to for like-minded meeting and event professionals we are starting a 'Higher Education a Birds of a Feather' ...

• Greetings Cvent Community, When you encounter a new scenario, it is natural to seek the advice of your peers. We are starting an association & non-profit Bird of a Feather discussion so you can seek advice and stay connected with other association and ...

• Good afternoon Cvent Community, Like many of you, we're embracing the ever-evolving environment of managing meetings and events in times of uncertainty. To help you identify and connect with other similar meeting and event professionals this is the start ...

• Does anyone know of a report that lists everyone who registered for a cancelled event that includes detail information, such as Name, Company, Date refunded and amount?  The event has already been closed, just want to figure out all that was lost, including ...

• Does anyone's company use DOMO to view data from multiple systems, and is it pulling data from Cvent? if so, what kinds of info have you pulled over into dashboards, graphs, etc? We've recently started using it so I'm looking for any ideas. #Miscellaneous ...

• Profile Picture

Cvent Academy

What has been your experience with the Cvent Academy? Is anyone else having difficulty staying on a training path? #EventApp-Building/managing ------------------------------ Catherine Root Meeting Planner Xerox Corporation ------------------------ ...

• Hi All! I am working on a Classic Event registration page. I was asked if a time zone can be added to my session so that our customers can see the time zone when they choose the session they want to attend. Is this an option? I know when you create the ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile