Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• *Updated* Hi everyone, Who is attending CONNECT? Who would like to meet up virtually before we head out to CONNECT so that we know some familiar faces once we are in Las Vegas? Thankfully this year I have a few contacts that I know who will be attending, ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hello everyone! I am excited to share the next edition of Tip of the Week focusing on ways to streamline your SMM program. My organization is honored to be a finalist for the SMMP Sensation category of this year's Excellence Awards at Cvent CONNECT. ...

• New user here, so apologies if I've put this in the wrong topic area. I was recently trying to upload a speaker headshot/picture in CVENT for an event, but after hitting Save I'd just continue to see a rotated counter-clockwise picture (think head to ...

• Has anyone successfully been able to pull UTM parameters from registrations in Cvent and pass to their MAP via an API? #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Elizabeth Kratzert Director, Marketing Operations Brightcove ------ ...

• We don't have any virtual events so I can't help you there, but... I would use Flex since Classic is going away. ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all trades. Master of none. BMW Car Club of America --------------------------- ...

• In the past I've emailed ecommerce@cvent.com. ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all trades. Master of none. BMW Car Club of America ------------------------------

• Hello all! With Cvent CONNECT coming up next week , we are doing a lot of reflecting here at Cvent. Reflecting on past Cvent CONNECTs, on how our industry has transformed in the last year and a half, and how you as planners and suppliers have stepped ...

• How do i change our bank to a new bank and account? This is for registration fees that are deposited into our account. I cannot find how to do this anywhere. #Miscellaneous ------------------------------ Tom Wachs Website Manager AAHRA ----------- ...

Connect 2021 Registration

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile

Meet your Peers - Planning Superheroes
Planning Superheroes 2

Leslie Marshall                   Lexi Barber Mostek
Morningstar                      EMC Meetings & Events