Open Forum

Cvent stands with you during the Coronavirus outbreak.

A letter from CEO & Founder Reggie Aggarwal

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hello   Cvent   Community! Next week Wednesday, April 22, at Noon-1:00 ET, we'll be hosting a real-time Ask the Expert right here in the Community to answer your questions about using   Cvent   to move your events virtual.    Vicky Huang, ...

• What is your best cvent hack? For me it is feedback questions and the badge wizard. I'll save the badge wizard hack for another day. :) We are a car club. Every registration gets a number beginning from 1 on their name badge. Low numbers tend to be ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hi Karoline, Did you even get a workaround from Cvent? This is an issue for all travelers with connections. If Cvent can't fix it, then they need to make customers aware that the report is only accurate for attendees with direct flights.   Best Regards, ...

• Hi Anna,  In the past, we've requested access to a sandbox from Cvent when testing new builds or new features (for example when we were transitioning to Flex).  They copied over all the events we had ongoing to a separate account so that we weren't afraid ...

• Hi Thu! I like to use the multiple columns in sections to keep text condensed and easier to read on a computer. Then the columns will stack when the website is looked at on mobile. I use simple colors in the backgrounds to alternate sections and make ...

• Like everyone else we are pivoting to virtual events. We just completed a very successful multi-day, multi-sessions event with a beautiful platform, using Zoom webinars for the sessions.  We missed our integration with Cvent and all of the features we ...

• Hi @Krysten Bennett , Our Product Team has shared that this is not on the roadmap at the moment. However, feel free to submit this as an idea within the Ideation page of the Community! This will allow other users to up-vote if they agree and gives more ...

• Hi Krysten,  Thanks for your feedback - I absolutely see the value in customization at the address book-level, as well. I have not heard anything specifically, but let me connect with our Product Team and follow up here. Best, Danni ------------------------------ ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile