Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hello Cvent Community! My name is Jenny Sosiewicz and I belong to the Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits organization. I look forward to sharing my experiences and hearing from you in our upcoming Ask the Expert session on Aligning with the Times. Along with ...

• Hello  Cvent  Community! We are excited to announce our upcoming Ask the Expert sessions featuring several incredible 2020 Excellence Awards finalists . The Cvent Excellence Awards celebrate customers who are driving innovation in the meetings, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: c

Hi Adrienne,  I'm afraid I don't have a work around for you - I was hoping others did as I will have this same issue when we get to this stage later in the year. What a frustrating update. Have you spoken to your Crowd Compass customer service rep? I ...

• Hi Ed, We are still using the capacity feature in Cvent to limit how many can sign up for a session. then we will send links to each session to only those who have pre-registered. We are still brainstorming how to handle day-of-event schedule changes ...

• We have also quickly pivoted to using Cvent with Zoom integration to manage our virtual programs.  We have found that it's been beneficial to have someone in the producer role - managing the attendees in the Zoom platform and making sure the presentations ...

1 person recommends this.
  • We have been using Zoom for virtual events and have enabled a few features to make sure we can control the attendees.  These include requiring registration, enabling a waiting room, and assigning someone as the role of producer.  This person makes sure ...

• I like the idea of a post-event survey, or depending on where you are hosting the call, using the registration.  We have been using Zoom integrated with Cvent for our virtual programs and have relied on the Zoom registration report to see who actually ...

• Hi Melissa,  I just checked in with your Account Team who shared they have been in touch with you regarding the Appointments module. If you have any additional licensing questions, please don't hesitate to each out to your Account Manager!  Best, ------------------------------ ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions
Cvent Virtual Customer Success Group

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile