Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hello, Cvent Community! My name is Jo Anna Chapin and this week I will be posting the official edition of Tip of the Week . You can be on the look out for additional tips coming from fellow Cvent users in the coming weeks, as well. If you have an idea ...

4 people recommend this.
  • Edit: This Ask the Expert session is now closed. Hello, Cvent Community! McNeel Keenan, Vice President of Product Management, here. I lead the team bringing you our new end-to-end virtual solution, the Cvent Virtual Attendee Hub® . My team and I ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello. We are trying to get to a place where we can use CVent's new Virtual Hub, but we absolutely cannot do with out the ability to have Attendee Messaging. I know this is on the near roadmap, but in the mean time I have been asked to present a creative ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Summary Link

Hi Louisa, Happy Friday! You are able to customize the event summary link by adding a private domain or custom URL to your Cvent agreement. Here is a great article outlining all of the features that come with the Cvent Branding Package. Be sure to ...

• Profile Picture

Summary Link

Is there a way to customize the event summary link? #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Louisa Gorton Corporate Meetings Manager RE/MAX, LLC World Headquarters ------------------------------

• Hi, Community members! Our teams are busy planning future programs, and we want to hear from you to help us build out relevant programming and content. We also know there is lots to learn from you in the field (safely distanced from others) on how you ...

• We did the same thing as Beline for a similar use - we created a button and put the tag inside the button. Works like a charm! ------------------------------ Lori Wildman Senior Marketing Manager DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc. --------------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: On demand events

Thank you for the many helpful suggestions. I have made sure the link is only available in the confirmation email. What I'm really trying to figure out is do I need to copy the event site, so that I can update the fact that it's on-demand, versus the ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile