Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi Cvent Community, I'm Andrea and I joined Cvent in early September as your new Community Manager. Just a little bit about myself – my background is in user groups where I've developed and lead community strategies for the past 9 years. I am thrilled ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello community members! For this edition of Tip of the Week , we're excited to decode a bit about the Community and in turn enhance your Community experience even more. Let's start by covering the Topic Tags in your Open Forum discussions. By the ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello everyone, Does anyone know if I can use the same registration type for more than one registration path? And, can a registration path have a $0 fee without using admission items? Thank you! Pamela #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ ...

• Hello Andrea, We have used custom cards to show downloadable brochures and tools out firms are willing to share with the audience. And we have used featured sessions and exhibitors to highlight our main sponsor and the session where the main sponsor ...

• Profile Picture

RE: saved reports

That is correct. As long as you save the report into the Saved Reports section and have all of the data marked that you want to add in your repot, you will see that running it time and time again will populate the most current data each time. :) ------------------------------ ...

• Kim, The proof in the first post is from PCName tag​ ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all trades. Master of none. BMW Car Club of America ------------------------------

• Great info and links. I have a related question regarding the More menu. Are the items in that menu dropdown essentially cards or pages? What are the limitations and capabilities? ------------------------------ Renee Corley Program Manager, Strategic ...

• Profile Picture

saved reports

Hi - When you save a report, when you go back into run an updated report, I'm assuming it picks up the updates since the last report, correct??? #ReportingandInsights ------------------------------ Kimberly Abell Lead Exec Assistant Leidos Holdings, ...

Poll of the Week

CSG Registration

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile