Open Forum

View Only

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hello! Does anyone know where an internal document can be attached to a booking in Cvent Connect? I am NOT referring to attachments in the RFP Details where you can add documents such as meeting specifications, etc. to send with the RFP to the hotels. ...

• When we host virtual sessions, we try to have several folks available to help answer Q&A and moderate the chat. We'd like a way to make it clear to our attendees that some of the folks posting comments work for our company. I guess I could go in an add ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Sarah, I haven't played much with columns in the code widget before but I like a challenge and took a look. Flexbox looks to be a good way of doing that in a responsive way. I found some helpful resources on W3Schools about it. One gotcha to keep ...

• We're definitely focusing on sustainability this year. Mobile apps and making everything available digitally so people aren't picking up papers and spreading germs. Focusing on more smaller road shows vs larger scale events. ------------------------------ ...

• Welcome to my morning. Interestingly enough, I ran another report with no problem and went back to the report that didn't run, and it worked. Could that be the workaround, or just lucky? ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all ...

• What are some of your key focus areas to get sponsors on board for your hybrid event? Ensure strong content and speakers to draw a good audience, offer competitive sponsorship packages, focus on quality sponsors and don't saturate your event with too ...

• What best practices would you suggest for someone hosting a virtual conference for the first time? Make sure you have a very engaging emcee and no big gaps between speakers. Which event technology has helped you ace your virtual conferences/ events? ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Entree Selection

Hi @Michele Stockman , Have you tried creatting a session question that is associated through logic to a particular session? ​ ------------------------------ ~ Jo Anna Chapin Meetings & Events Registration Lead Accenture --------------------------- ...

Poll of the Week

Engagement Leaderboard

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile