Open Forum

View Only

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

Cvent Academy

Hello, I'm new to Cvent and got an email that I'm required to complete a training program, but can't find it. It says to access it under My ASsigned Learning Plans. Can anyone help or show a screenshot of where they found it? Thanks. #Miscellaneous ...

• What are your top productivity tips while planning events? Transform my checklist in task templates to be added to events What changes do you plan to make in 2022 to your event management process? Simply and automate communication out of cvent How ...

• Which Cvent's event technology do you think has brought a revolution in the industry? For me the different integrations with other systems is a great added value. On Arrival and touch less badgeting is also a way of making events more sustainable and ...

• Can anyone share how to create or/and manage passwords for Access Portal users? #Miscellaneous ------------------------------ Tiffany Robinson Conference Planning Coordinator II Pacific Life Insurance Company ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Website Visits

I believe you would need to have Google Analytics on your page: https://support.cvent.com/servlet/fileField?retURL=%2Fapex%2FCommunityArticle%3Fid%3D000002980&entityId=ka12G0000004xaKQAQ&field=Download_File__Body__s What we do is use bit.ly to generate ...

• I have not seen extreme delays but I do see short delays. My delays look like they are due to the system needing to send the email to one recipient at a time. With our list of over 2,000 recipients, both internal and external, it can take 10-30 minutes ...

• Over the years we've seen them certainly but I'm not as intimate as I used to be with the email reporting currently. Here are random thoughts when I've tried to troubleshoot... Trying to nail that down a cause is full of variables both with CVENT, ...

• Which Cvent's event technology do you think has brought a revolution in the industry? Partnering with ID.me is a great addition to the tool to continue to provide options to get events back in person. Share some trends in event technology that ...

Poll of the Week

Engagement Leaderboard

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile