Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Happy Monday, Community members! We are back with the second of our new weekly series, Huddle of the Week . In case you missed the first discussion , the Community team will be posting one discussion question every Monday for you to engage and learn ...

• Hey Cvent Community! My name is Loretta Peterson and this week I am providing Tip of the Week #25. Be on the lookout for additional tips coming from fellow Cvent users in the coming weeks, as well. If you have an idea for a weekly tip or topic that ...

• One word. Patience. This helps avoid the frustration a non-techie may be feeling. ------------------------------ Edward House App and Tech Supprt Virginia Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development ------------------------------

• Great info. I would just add that if you use a master template or any templates ensure they are errorless or your mistakes will perpetuate. ------------------------------ Edward House App and Tech Supprt Virginia Association for Supervision and Curriculum ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Flex Design Library

Hello Lindsay, On the "che​at sheet" the recommended size header size is 1920px, but I find if I make the image 1700px - 1800px I get much better fit. Depending on content or spacing for that section I sometimes choose scale to fit and sometimes not. ...

• Hot off the press - the Multi-Language feature can now be enabled in your #Event(Flex) events, allowing you to seamlessly create an event in multiple languages to accommodate a diversity of international audiences! Read more about this exciting feature ...

• Hi! I am trying to mimic some of the designs I see in the Design Library. Can someone tell me more about some of the image sizes might be for using images as a background for a section, for a header, etc.? I have reviewed the "cheat sheet" for the images ...

• Hi Jodi, hope all is well. More Tips & Tricks/Best practices for DMO's/CVB's (and you heard that from me before, sorry). We just don't respond to leads like hotel partners, and keeping the Cvent Supplier Network up-to-date, ensuring that your hotel partners/non-hotel ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile