Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hello, all! Exciting news – the Cvent CONNECT Virtual team wants to showcase you in our Welcome Keynote session featuring Cvent's CEO, Reggie Aggarwal. Now more than ever it is important to bring our industry together, and we would love to see how you ...

• Hello Cvent Community! My name is Jenny Sosiewicz and I belong to the Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits organization. I look forward to sharing my experiences and hearing from you in our upcoming Ask the Expert session on Aligning with the Times. Along with ...

• Due to a bug in new reports ( that I gave up trying to explain to support ), this might work for you. I changed some G/L codes after my event went live. Collected fees using those G/L codes. I found the 'General Ledger Codes' report retained my original ...

• We don't show any badge or hotel prices to any of our registrants, nor do we bill or collect any payment information from them in Cvent (we bill their companies separately later on based on the billing code each registrant give us), but we do enter the ...

• You've got some great ideas here! An additional thought would be to ask them to like/comment on one of your social media posts regarding an aspect of the event they liked. That way you have more positive publicity for your company! ------------------------------ ...

• Hello all! My Finance Department has me in a bit of a situation that CVENT currently cannot help with, wondering if anyone else has run into this issue as well. Our fiscal year runs from July 1 - June 30. The registration for our event is open from ...

• Hi all - happy Tuesday! We have no new #EventCloud product updates to share this week, but next week we'll be announcing some exciting #Event(Flex) feature releases - stay tuned! #ReleaseNote ​​​​ #ProductNews ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Amy -I think a survey asking specific questions, as mentioned below, is a good idea. It could be time consuming, though, for you to go through the surveys. In those surveys, you could collect shipping info for the attendees for the swag you want ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions
Cvent Virtual Customer Success Group

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile