Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• What is your best cvent hack? For me it is feedback questions and the badge wizard. I'll save the badge wizard hack for another day. :) We are a car club. Every registration gets a number beginning from 1 on their name badge. Low numbers tend to be ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Cancelling the session in the event does not seem to remove them from the queue list in the Abstract Management calendar. How do remove them from that list? I am attaching a screenshot of the scheduling calendar in the Abstract Management calendar. This ...

• Make sure you are editing your type in the html side, not the preview side. and make sure all <> are closed ------------------------------ Kim Schechter Program and Administrative Manager Executive Director Inc. ------------------------------

• You can add registration questions and session specific questions. A lot of pop-ups are missed or blocked. ------------------------------ Kim Schechter Program and Administrative Manager Executive Director Inc. ------------------------------

• You also may want to send out an email to session attendees that it is cancelled, as it will still be on their confirmation emails. ------------------------------ Kim Schechter Program and Administrative Manager Executive Director Inc. ------------- ...

• I usually add them as guests to a main registrant so I can do the payment all together. ------------------------------ Kim Schechter Program and Administrative Manager Executive Director Inc. ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Spoofing/Spam

As mentioned by others, this is a common issue across all third-party email senders. If you think about it, what Cvent is trying to do is *exactly* what spammers try to do - send email from one place but claim to be sending it from someplace else. This ...

• In the Attendee List of the OnArrival App, is there a way to search by specific fields, and not just attendee name or email? For a gala we host, we use custom contact fields to show what table a guest is sitting at, so that staff can see it on the app, ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile
Cvent Customer Success Group