Open Forum

View Only

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi All, I really WANT to utilize the Shoulder Dates functionality in the Events tool, but today Cvent Support confirmed that it's an "all or nothing" type of approval. For example, my program dates are March 23-25 and I've built in shoulder dates for ...

• Which Cvent's event technology do you think has brought a revolution in the industry? The on demand badge printing with real time editing has been a big game changer for us. Share some trends in event technology that you feel have led to the industry's ...

• We always include information about the company's COVID policies, including links to any documentation. ------------------------------ Kelly Port Sr. Technology Project Manager Meetings & Incentives Worldwide, Inc. ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

FAQs for your events

Hello everyone, We are planning to add a FAQ page to our conferences this year. In the past, we sent a "know before you go" email to our attendees. This would be similar, but more geared to pre-registration. I would love to know what you put on your ...

• Anyone have a solution for event site not loading on mobile phones (apple)? #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Stephanie Dernek Director of Events Association of Dental Support Organizations (ADSO) ----------------------- ...

• We had a live session (via an rtmp stream) that played and recorded in the cvent video player. We downloaded and trimmed the recording to cut out walkin music and the outro. We now want to upload that as the on demand version. It appears the only way ...

• Profile Picture

Chat on VAH

Hello, is anyone aware if you can download the session chat? I am sure it must be possible but unsure how to do it. Thanks #ReportingandInsights ------------------------------ DAanielle Blair Conference Logistics Coordinator Royal Institution of Chartered ...

• That was simple. I now remember seeing that. :) Thank you. ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all trades. Master of none. BMW Car Club of America ------------------------------

Poll of the Week

Engagement Leaderboard

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile