Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• With Cvent Customer Week officially in the books, we don't want the engagement and learning to stop here. Continue your conversations, networking, training, and preparing for Cvent Certification through the Cvent Community! With an awesome ...

• Hello community members! For this edition of Tip of the Week , we're excited to decode a bit about the Community and in turn enhance your Community experience even more. Let's start by covering the Topic Tags in your Open Forum discussions. By the ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Share your top "tip" learned from the Customer Week trainings - I learned tons of information on accessing and utilizing the Attendee hub and the mobile app. Watching the program in action helps in visualing how to make that happen. ------------------------------ ...

• Can I add an attachment to an RFP? I see where I can add an agenda, but I'd like to add my preferred contract terms to the RFP as it saves considerable negotiation later. #SourcingaVenue ------------------------------ Stacy Weber Meeting, Travel & ...

• Hi! Has anyone else had trouble getting their GTM container to render on Cvent? I had a call with support yesterday and they said it was correct. I spoke with Google this morning and they are saying that there is something missing form the Cvent side. ...

• Hi Elisabeth, You're welcome! I touched base with our product team, and they are aiming for a release soon, but can not confirm a timeline that may fit your event dates. Another exciting upcoming feature is speed networking, which is randomized 1:1 ...

• Hi! Our organization uses cvent for conferences and is considering using it to host a virtual 12 week, cohort based leadership development program with potentially 16 cohorts per year. We could track registrations and contact hours, and possibly use the ...

• I have no idea how I posted a duplicate--nor can I figure out how to delete one of my posts. Please disregard this one! Apologies! ------------------------------ Amy Claybaugh Talent Program Manager St. Luke's Health System ------------------------- ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile