Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hello, all! We're here with your next edition of Tip of the Week . Since Cvent has launched our new virtual platform, the Attendee Hub , we have seen many of you begin adopting the product and supporting your virtual events. So, I connected with Taylor ...

• Hello, Community members, and happy start to the week! We're here with our next Huddle of the Week discussion. While we understand many are not at this point yet due to the environment the world faces today, we expect hybrid events to become ...

• Below you will find the full list of Q4 2020 Product Updates for #EventCloud . This quarter, we have updates to share on #VirtualAttendeeHub , #Event(Flex) , #MeetingsManagement , #CrowdCompass , #Surveys , #OnArrival , #LeadCapture , #VenueSourcing ...

• Challenges - Keeping the Virtual Attendees Engaged - Providing a great experience to both in-person and virtual without diluting the experience for the other group Value - allows people to be able to interact with our group at their preferred comfort ...

• We've been exploring Vidyard. Prezi has some interesting options to create interesting videos. You can add graphics and images onto the screen to maybe get some of that higher quality interactive videos on a low budget > https://prezi.com/ ------------------------------ ...

• Hey @Melissa Williford - I just connected with our lead Product Manager on CrowdCompass and they actually had to pull this release back at last minute this morning! This may re-release tonight; if not, it'll be very early next week. When it ships, I'll ...

• in looking at one of our events in CrowdCompass, I don't see how to expand/collapse the My Items menu - I may be misunderstanding the actual functionality being reported. Thanks Melissa ------------------------------ Melissa Williford Technology Services ...

• Hey Gwen - forgive me as this is overly simple, but did you check in your Event Details > Travel > Hotel Accommodations that your block is configured appropriately and open for registration? Do you have any reg paths or types that would limit your access ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile