Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• If you're as eager as we are for our upcoming Quarterly Product Update webinar , let's kick off the conversation today! If you haven't already, register now to stay up-to-date on recent product enhancements and understand how they can support your ...

• - Job Title: Meeting Planning Coordinator - Event Description: Live Event for Surgeons held in Las Vegas - Event Dates: October 2019 - Phase of Event Planning: During the event - Type of Event: Training/Conference - What Worked for You: 1) ...

• Thank you all for your contributions to the first-ever Community Contest. Special thanks to Béline FALZON , Colleen Beck , Tanya Nieto-Winzey , Katie Dreifus , and Brenda Chmiel for participating and completing all three week's activities. ...

• Hi Val, You do not need to be in the Event Status screen to duplicate an event. Click into your new event, and on the "Overview" tab, in the right under "Current Status" click the green "Enable Registration" box, then you will be brought to the screen ...

• Hello all , we wanted to know if there are companies here that have a Change requests form and whether it is done through the Cvent system. #Miscellaneous ------------------------------ Micky Kattan PM Teva Pharmaceuticals --------------------- ...

• Our account rep recommended we post this to the community - there is an event coordinator position available at my company in Sacramento, CA. If interested, please email me for more details. Cvent experience a plus! shandi.fraser@calchamber.com Thanks! ...

• I used to use survey questions to keep track of data I needed for each registration. Then I found Internal Questions. A much better solution. Survey questions was visible in confirmation emails, something I never really wanted. Internal questions eliminated ...

• Hi Vicky, I hope you are doing well! This is an excellent question in regard to how marking of attendance is captured within the Attendee Hub. Anyone that clicks on the 'Join' button is marked as checked-in, however, we also have additional control on ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions
Connect 2021 Registration
Β 

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile