Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hello, Community members! We are back with our next Huddle of the Week discussion. Reminder – these questions posted by the Cvent Community team are geared towards sparking strategic discussion and offering a space to share new ideas and experiences ...

• Hello Community members! What a year 2020 has been, right? While we have seen many hardships, our industry is looking towards the future and ready to come back stronger than ever. To do so, our event and hospitality professionals must partner together ...

• Hi Sherry, I wanted to jump in here with some more information. I'm sorry for any confusion, but we don't have any immediate plans to sunset CrowdCompass, so you can continue to use it for your upcoming in-person, hybrid or fully virtual events in the ...

• Hello, Community, and happy December! For this edition of Tip of the Week , we are focusing on Cvent migrations, also known as the Solution Evolution. For many, the year of 2020 brought upon migrations, whether that be Classic to Flex events, Legacy ...

• I often use templates to connect with many of our event participants. In doing so, I have a lot of emails that are customized for each participant or group of participants. My problem is twofold: 1) I'm not able to CC someone other than then the person ...

• Any ideas where to start building a new report to replace the cross event legacy report "Fee Report with Contact Information"? Thanks. #ReportingandInsights ------------------------------ Rosemarie Shaheen Executive Asstprogram Coordinator Conference ...

• Hello everyone We too have migrated from Classic to Flex and will be creating our first event in Flex. We will not be using the VAH either. But do want to continue using Crowd Compass as our mobile app. My conversation with Sales Rep is that Crowd Compass ...

• At first glance, I think the way to go is two admission items. You can have an admission question asking them if they are sure. Multiple paths may require multiple reg types. Once someone registers, you would need to change their reg type. <I think>. ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile