Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Below you will find the full list of Q3 2020 Product Updates for #EventCloud . This quarter, we have updates for #VirtualAttendeeHub , #Event(Flex) , #MeetingsManagement , #CrowdCompass , #OnArrival , #LeadCapture , #Appointments ...

• Hello Community members! What a year 2020 has been, right? While we have seen many hardships, our industry is looking towards the future and ready to come back stronger than ever. To do so, our event and hospitality professionals must partner together ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Ask the Expert

Hi Taryn, Thanks for your question! I saw you re-posted it on our Ask the Expert discussion and our experts shared their insights on the thread. :) Best, Danni ------------------------------ Danni Czark Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing ...

• Thank you to our Community members for your thoughtful questions and contributions, and of course thank you to our wonderful experts for your great perspective on our industry and the future of events! We will be closing this thread, however if you ...

• Hi Alex, Yes, I would assume there will be less booths and greater isle space. There will also likely be specific flow of people down aisles and I imagine we will see more appointment based tradeshows rather than walk up. If sourcing a new tradeshow ...

• Hello Ashley, I think that all industries have learned so much this year with regards to safety measures in cleanliness. I believe that any new/updated cleanliness standards are here to stay! As for PPE for service staff and distancing I think the ...

• Hi Chelsea, This is a great question. While our experts today don't have experience with setting up fee structures for hybrid events, we have seen a couple of questions about setting up a fees structure for virtual events that might provide you some ...

• Hi Judy, We actually hosted a meeting back in July/August here in Fort Worth, and we worked closely with the Convention Center and our Hotel Partners to ensure that all safety measures were taken, adding hand sanitizer stations, 6-ft. markers on the ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile