Open Forum

View Only

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• I use payment credits all the time in the backend when cancelling and adding sessions. Is it possible to always make the refund a payment credit if the attendee cancels? I have attendees switching fee based sessions from one day to another all the time. ...

• Hi @Ridhima Krishan , thanks for the information. How do you include an add to calendar on emails where the attendee has the option to select Outlook, iCal, Google, Yahoo!, or MSN? I only see a way to add a data tag for add to calendar for the event ...

• Our problem is created when one person enters several registrations and pays for all of them at the same time in one transaction. Our finance manager needs to reconcile the amount of the actual transaction with the payment processor's export, not the ...

• Hello Cindy, Thank you, Cindy, for reaching out. Jumping in to help clarify a few things. Please note that HB Connect is a customized version of Cvent. At this time, HB has chosen not to turn on "internal documents." Due to the customized nature ...

• Thank you, Madeline. I didn't know we could actually click into those; I only thought we could use them to pick our template! I clicked into a couple and the first page only take name, title, company and then registers you. The few I clicked into don't ...

• Hi Erika, You are welcome to use our event here . Best, ------------------------------ Heather A. Darrow Conference Coordinator Cornell University - Department Of Animal Science ------------------------------

• Our problem is created when one person enters several registrations and pays for all of them at the same time in one transaction. Our finance manager needs to reconcile the amount of the actual transaction with the payment processor’s export, not the ...

• I'm looking for best practices for a small multi-day virtual conference with concurrent sessions. My office uses Zoom for virtual events all the time, but I'm a bit nervous using the newly morphed Cvent Hub/Zoom integration. If you discovered any pitfalls ...

Poll of the Week

Engagement Leaderboard

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile