Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi, Community members! Welcome back to our next edition of Tip of the Week . Today, we want to highlight the many functions available through a Flex event for you to successfully host a global event . With virtual events and so many changes in our industry, ...

• Hello and happy Monday, all! We're here with our next Huddle of the Week discussion. Let's continue our virtual conversations by focusing on your speakers and presenters today. Presenters are always key to delivering your valuable content and messages. ...

• Hi Cvent Community! Greetings of the New Year. We hope you are staying healthy and keeping safe! We are so excited to kick off the new year with our new ' Share and Tell ' series in the Open Forum. Through this Share & Tell series, we encourage you ...

• First off, I would use Flex and not Classic, Even if Classic is still available to you, might as well get used to Flex. I'd create each week as a separate. I think sending event emails will be confusing if all 5 were wrapped up in one. Unless all the ...

• Hi Rachel, Our team is currently hosting a virtual continuing medical education meeting on the VAH. We are managing the whole thing ourselves. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks! Jillian ------------------------------ Jillian ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi all, We are planning on using the virtual Attendee Hub to host our upcoming virtual meetings. I am hoping to connect with someone who has used the Hub, specifically the standard support/do-it-yourself option. Thanks!, Rachel #ManagingVirtualEvents ...

• Would I be better off (using CLASIC) making separate events for each one or trying to use one Event with 5 session options? Sorry this is my first time using CVENT and I have a site built but it seems like it's not really conducive to multiple training ...

• I love all of these suggestions, Brenda!! Spot on about the gym info. ------------------------------ [Nikki] [Burn] [Travel Technology Administrator] [Maxim Healthcare Group] ------------------------------

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile