Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Below you will find the full list of Q3 2020 Product Updates for #EventCloud . This quarter, we have updates for #VirtualAttendeeHub , #Event(Flex) , #MeetingsManagement , #CrowdCompass , #OnArrival , #LeadCapture , #Appointments ...

• Hello Community members! What a year 2020 has been, right? While we have seen many hardships, our industry is looking towards the future and ready to come back stronger than ever. To do so, our event and hospitality professionals must partner together ...

• That's good stuff! I totally failed to notice that I have the ability to add notes to the version history, which is something I wish I would've known while designing previous registrations. Thank you! I will be definitely be putting this valuable tool ...

• Our virtual events are very simple so I don't have anything to say. Event Technology skills, to me, is being able to modify the backend of the registration to accommodate last minute changes while 5 people are watching and holding back your frustration ...

• If I had my way, I'd open registration once all the sessions were locked in. That being said... We tend to open open registration too early because our stakeholder is worrisome about the registration numbers. I prefer not to have to direct attendees ...

• Hi Rachel, Great question! You can use Check-In Questions if you want the attendee to respond to a question, or Onsite Terms and Conditions if you are requiring a signature or checkbox acknowledgement. As always, be sure to consult your legal team ...

• Is there a way as part of it they can check off either like 'i will not hold XYZ company liable if i catch anything' or confirming they haven't experienced any of the symptoms prior to arriving on site? ------------------------------ Rachel Sigley Sr. ...

• What is the ideal timeframe to launch a registration site for a virtual event? I have an virtual event taking place the end of January and want to know what date I should aim to open registration? What is the least amount of time that is still acceptable? ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile