Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• If you are joining us for our final two sessions in the Customer Success Group workshop series this week, stay tuned! We're continuing the conversation here in the Cvent Community. If you have questions we didn't get to answer in the live sessions ...

• Hi there! Welcome back to a new month and our next Huddle of the Week discussion. Can you believe it is March again? March 2020 feels like forever ago and yesterday at the same time. Speaking of time, we know you all are extremely busy, and therefore ...

• Hi Cvent Community! Greetings of the New Year. We hope you are staying healthy and keeping safe! We are so excited to kick off the new year with our new ' Share and Tell ' series in the Open Forum. Through this Share & Tell series, we encourage you ...

• Thank you Steve! I inadvertently did not permit her full access. ------------------------------ Anita O'Hora Registration Coordinator NAIC ------------------------------

• Thanks, Danni, for this tip of the week! Last month, we rolled out a weekly CDW Tech Talk live webcast series in lieu of a monthly 2-3 day virtual conference. It is set up similar to a podcast subscription series with a consistent, predictable schedule. ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

Balance Due

I am trying to figure out how to create a list of attendees who still have a balance due so that I can contact them. How can I create this list? The only thing I can find is developing an email that will be sent to everyone but I would like to see their ...

• We had a Global Virtual event with over 16 countries from the US to Australia to the UK and Romania. We made sure all the sessions were in Pacific time where the event was being hosted and then everyone used the time Zone feature to make sure sessions ...

• Hello Susan, This is exactly what I use Cvent for and it has taken me awhile to figure out the best method, but I am finally there. Too bad that you cannot get your company to upgrade to Flex as it is the most versatile. But I think you may find a ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile