Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• What is your best cvent hack? For me it is feedback questions and the badge wizard. I'll save the badge wizard hack for another day. :) We are a car club. Every registration gets a number beginning from 1 on their name badge. Low numbers tend to be ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Each course is a session. Your admission item can be $0 fee and set each session with it's own fee. Is there a reason you are not doing it in flex? ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all trades. Master of none. BMW Car Club of ...

• thank you Danni! ------------------------------ Judi Kiess Program Manager SEIU ------------------------------

• Hi Judi, I hope you are well! I took a look into your account and am going to escalate this to our Technology Team on your behalf. I will follow up with any further information, and also send a note to your Cvent Account Team internally. Best, Danni ...

• Hello All, I am attempting to create an "event" that has multiple "courses" in it, and it also has different pricing for each course.  I know that I can set it up that the attendee selects the course as a "registration type" with a certain fee associated ...

• Hi Willa - The path you're describing is only applicable to Classic events, not Flex. I don't know what you're looking to update, but if you're working in a Flex event there are instructions for changing Identity settings here:  https://support.cvent.com/apex/CommunityArticle?id=000061809&Lang=en_US&searchTerm=security%20settings ...

• Hello Cvent Community! Find below the Q4 2019 Cvent product updates. To hear more about these releases directly from our product experts, register for the  Quarterly Product Update webinar   coming up on February 13th .

• Thank you, Emile,  I will give this a try and see how it works. Thank you so much for sharing this!  - Jon ------------------------------ Jonathan Collins Training Applications and eLearning Business Analyst NSF Center for Public Health Education ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile
Cvent Customer Success Group