Open Forum

View Only

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Over the years we've seen them certainly but I'm not as intimate as I used to be with the email reporting currently. Here are random thoughts when I've tried to troubleshoot... Trying to nail that down a cause is full of variables both with CVENT, ...

• Which Cvent's event technology do you think has brought a revolution in the industry? Partnering with ID.me is a great addition to the tool to continue to provide options to get events back in person. Share some trends in event technology that ...

• Has anyone else experienced an extreme delay on when scheduled emails are received compared to when they were scheduled to be sent? We aren't sure why this is happening but it seems to be a regular occurrence. For reference, our attendees are nearly all ...

• Assuming that the website itself is not different for different Reg Types (vs. the Reg Form), an alternate approach could be to separate out basic the "Identity Confirmation" fields onto the first page of your default registration path and then include ...

• We're back again! We know you have been waiting all week just for these new #AttendeeHub and #CventSupplierNetwork update, and we're happy to provide.

• We will be hiring an event manager in the next month or two, and should have the job posted in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, if you would be interested in learning more, please email me: lwildman@dmainc.com. For those of you who know Michele ...

• What best practices would you suggest for someone hosting a virtual conference for the first time? Have a backup plan for your backup plan. Technology is always unpredictable. Which event technology has helped you ace your virtual conferences/ events? ...

• How do you source venues for your events? What factors do you prioritize while searching for venues? Usually when we are sourcing venues it is for an out-of-state event. Our first priority is location and then we focus in on venues that have the amenities ...

Poll of the Week

Engagement Leaderboard

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile