Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hello community members! For this edition of Tip of the Week , we're excited to decode a bit about the Community and in turn enhance your Community experience even more. Let's start by covering the Topic Tags in your Open Forum discussions. By the ...

1 person recommends this.
  • If anyone is registered as a quest, you will need to duplicate the email for them. ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all trades. Master of none. BMW Car Club of America ------------------------------

• We are moving forward with an in-person event in Philadelphia in June 2022. While this is not Cvent related per se, I know there are many knowledgeable and seasoned professionals in the forum so please bear with me. With the ever-changing direction ...

• Thank you - I can create a session email since all attendees are registered for our plenaries. That's much easier than creating 5 versions of the same email over a period of 10+ days. ------------------------------ Rebecca Smith Communications Manager ...

• Hi Johanna, You are able to import new speakers and update existing ones within your event. This would cut out the time of editing and adding on an individual basis. To do this you will go to the speakers section in your event > Click Import > Choose ...

• OB TITLE – Corporate Events Manager EVENT DESCRIPTION – Over the last 18 years, Transplace's Shipper Symposium has become a symbol of educational excellence in the logistics industry. An audience of global executives are given the opportunity to ...

• I had a similar issue with my exhibitors and had to contact my account management team. ------------------------------ Rebecca Quinn Corporate Events Manager Transplace Texas, LP ------------------------------

• Share your top "tip" learned from the Customer Week trainings Love the info on the attendee hub and utilizing graphics to promote content Bonus: Show the new tip in action, whether that be a live event page in Attendee Hub, screenshot of a Flex ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile