Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Just asking the important questions. #Miscellaneous ------------------------------ Richard Carls Senior Web Developer Citibank, N.A. ------------------------------

• What is your best cvent hack? For me it is feedback questions and the badge wizard. I'll save the badge wizard hack for another day. :) We are a car club. Every registration gets a number beginning from 1 on their name badge. Low numbers tend to be ...

2 people recommend this.
  • This makes sense.  I was wondering if that would be the best way to do this.  I wanted to get opinions before I contacted the client to tell them their site would look different from the sample site we send out. Many, many thanks! ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Sharon, When I've had that situation, I used the default summary page as a general Welcome page to communicate general event information.  I created webpages for each registration type and limited the visibility to each reg type by clicking on the ...

• Thanks James!  That's very helpful. ------------------------------ Kim Abbott Staff Assistant North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation ------------------------------

• Hello @Kim Abbott , The easiest way to achieve the outcome you are looking for is put both sessions into a session group. When in the site designer and place the session widget onto a page by default, the session setting is set to not " Allow registrants ...

1 person recommends this.
  • We're using flex for our events.  Is there a way to prevent an attendee from choosing more than 1 session?  We have two training sessions.  They are the same and we just need attendees to choose between the two, but I would like to prevent them from choosing ...

• Title says it all. I've moved to Flex on some of my simple registrations. I still can't still report G/L codes even though the field is there. We will have multiple registrations with several G/L codes that I need to report on. Idea submitted here ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile
Cvent Customer Success Group