Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hey Cvent Community! My name is Loretta Peterson and this week I am providing Tip of the Week #25. Be on the lookout for additional tips coming from fellow Cvent users in the coming weeks, as well. If you have an idea for a weekly tip or topic that ...

• Hello and happy start to a new week! In our continued times of social distancing, we understand building a sense of community is more important than ever. To provide you an always-on space to network and engage with your peers, we are launching the ...

• Ah, I thought you were referring to a Flex event feature, but this is within Surveys. Apologies for that misunderstanding! I connected with one of our Product Managers on the Surveys solution. They will be completing the bulk of work for this feature ...

• This is great information... thanks Loretta ------------------------------ Andrea Timbes CRM Administrator & Lead Catcher Visit Fort Worth ------------------------------

• Thanks Danni, I think it's difficult to find the fine line between in-person and virtually-only events and we all have to find a way to shift to this new process or at least to a hybrid version. - Attendance is for sure one - in-person attendance might ...

• Hi Sharna, First of all, you made me crack up with "At home, they click into the session, go to fill up their water glass, remember they put a load of washing on and proceed to hang it out, pass the kitchen again for a snack and end up emptying the dishwasher, ...

• It's labeled "copy of response in email alert" under miscellaneous on the progress page. Essentially, a copy of the survey response (including all questions, answers and attachments) is included in the email notification that is set up within the survey. ...

• Hi @Bonnie Greenslade - can you provide a little more insight on which feature this is specifically? I want to see if I can get a better timeline estimate for you but need to ensure I'm understanding the feature/functionality you're referring to. Thanks! ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile