Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• - Job Title: Meeting Planning Coordinator - Event Description: Live Event for Surgeons held in Las Vegas - Event Dates: October 2019 - Phase of Event Planning: During the event - Type of Event: Training/Conference - What Worked for You: 1) ...

• Hi, all! We have entered the final week of the contest and we are excited so just buckle up your seat belts as we escalate to Level 3 of our first official Community Contest. Check out this post for full instructions and challenges to complete so far. ...

• It usually comes to me the next day. :) Are any of the rates based on reg type? ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all trades. Master of none. BMW Car Club of America ------------------------------

• it's been awhile since I created a paid event with an early bird rate. I'm testing the site now, and it is showing the full (default) rate. How do I fix this? Thanks! #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Marguerite Berry Event ...

• Thank you Sarah! ------------------------------ Annie Gingrich Senior Manager, Corporate Events CHG Healthcare Services ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: ZOOM Integration

Susan, we have used the Attendee Hub for several events and I don't recall a buffering issue. We did find it was helpful with our hybrid event to allow a minute or two from a Livestreaming session to a pre-recorded to re-sync the server and vice versa. ...

• Hello Jodi, As an event marketer, I am interested in the Attendee Hub and connectivity to social media platforms. Are you able to set up and schedule posts like a hootsuite or SEM Rush? Thanks, MJ ------------------------------ Marie Johnson Director, ...

• I may not be following this, so forgive me. I have several registration types, with a few being for guests only. My attendee is MEMBER. Their guest is MEMBER-GUEST. I include the reg type widget on the guest registration information page and select ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions
Connect 2021 Registration
Β 

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile