Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi Cvent Community, I'm Andrea and I joined Cvent in early September as your new Community Manager. Just a little bit about myself – my background is in user groups where I've developed and lead community strategies for the past 9 years. I am thrilled ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello community members! For this edition of Tip of the Week , we're excited to decode a bit about the Community and in turn enhance your Community experience even more. Let's start by covering the Topic Tags in your Open Forum discussions. By the ...

1 person recommends this.
  • We are trying to convince our presenters to rely less on their PPT slides and would like to put guidelines in place. Looking for ideas to guide them to use less slides, less information on those slides and the advantages of depending less on their PPTs. ...

• Hi Hayley! Great questions that I should have included in my original message. We do use SSO from Cvent to Concur. When we attempt to use the custom contact field we historically have, we get a message when we get into Concur that says " In order to ...

• Hi Stephanie, What is the error message you are getting? What in the testing is not allowing you to use the custom contact field? Do you normally use Single Sign On from cvent to concur? ------------------------------ Hayley Contegiacomo Chief Technology ...

• Great Question! I'm trying to do this too! Sent from Mail for Windows

• Hello Cvent Community! As we prepare to return to travel/in-person events, we have started testing our Concur integration to make sure (1) we remember how to do it and (2) make sure everything is working properly with the transition to Flex since our ...

• Does anyone know of a way to report on the # of replays a session has? I can get attendees per session by the canned reports but also am interest in replays Thanks Darryl​ #ReportingandInsights ------------------------------ Darryl Putnam SouthEast ...

Poll of the Week

CSG Registration

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile