Open Forum

View Only

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hey! That's my credit card number. :) I create a discount code for testing to zero out the fees. ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all trades. Master of none. BMW Car Club of America ------------------------------

• What best practices would you suggest for someone hosting a virtual conference for the first time? Have some sessions prerecorded. Speaking in front of people in a live event is an invigorating experience - most presenters feed off the reactions ...

• I literally met with my boss earlier today and we talked about how this year our goal is to be sustainable. Coming out of a 2 year holding pattern we want to focus on getting back into the swing of things without reinventing the wheel. Event wise we're ...

• We had the same concern with our conference. We had pre-recorded sessions that transitioned into live q&a. Rather than adjust their name we had the moderators post a welcome message when the session started. This was helpful because it showed everyone ...

• Which of these event promotion features has worked the best for you? Insert an add to calendar link that is used on every event we build. Do you know of any additional flex event promotion ideas that you would want to share? Know Before You Go ...

• Cameo, Cvent has a face payment you can utilize to walk through payments. Not sure if this is active in new experience; however prior to moving to the new experience the fake credit card you could use is: Visa: 4111111111111111 Name: Any Name ...

• Happy Friday Eve! Hope everyone is having a good week and is excited about our #AttendeeHub #CSN , and #CventEventDiagramming updates!

• Which of these event promotion features has worked the best for you? Most of our events are private/invite only so we don't really use the share bar feature but for our guests we only include the calendar link to ensure they have reminders, we try and ...

Poll of the Week

Engagement Leaderboard

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile