Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Thanks for the replies. This is VERY useful. Not sure when this was added, but a great feature! Glad we have this now. ------------------------------ Etsuko Aoyama [Designation] Manager of Events Marketing Geodesic Capital ------------------------ ...

• We use Dynamics Marketing integrated with CRM for something like this. I've never heard that Cvent can perform such dynamic tasks. ------------------------------ Carl Sandstrom Business Projects Manager California Joint Powers Insurance AuthorityUnited ...

• I am looking to create a communication journey for our current event attendees. Based on when they register for an event, there are event updates that they miss, for example there is an amazing person who has already registered for a Spring 2025, based ...

• Allll of this! Also, we use them to control the way the site looks from web, to mobile! Sometimes, if you have multiple columns in a web version, it doesn't stack correctly when you switch to mobile, but if it's in a container widget, the entire widget ...

1 person likes this.
  • So, if this is what i'm thinking it is... it's in a VERY weird spot. So, go to your website designer. If you have the share bar on your site, find it and select it. If not, add it somewhere. Under Display Options, you can change the Title and the image ...

• Hi, we have the "attach calendar file" under Email Attachment added to our registration confirmation mails. When the registrant has registered, the automatic outlook invitation arrives in the registrant's inbox but is showing the wrong time, not allowing ...

• Profile Picture

Editing Event Overview

Hello. I've been unable to find an answer on whether or not the information pulled into the automatic Event Overview that appears on the Home tab when first opening the event can be adjusted without running specific reports. I have consulted the ...

• We have events where there is both an In-Person and a Webcast option. Each are set up as Admission Items. Our issue is that we have is people who register for the In-Person option and at the last minute want to switch to the Webcast option. When this ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png