Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• What is your best cvent hack? For me it is feedback questions and the badge wizard. I'll save the badge wizard hack for another day. :) We are a car club. Every registration gets a number beginning from 1 on their name badge. Low numbers tend to be ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Thanks for this recommendation, Danni. I ended up using Registration Types as I needed to get the invitations out (first event is happening Nov 4th). Is there a good tutorial on Sessions that you can recommend? I definitely would like to see how to use ...

• Hi! I am hoping someone may have a suggestion for a work-around in Flex for creating a sub-question for a sub-question. Currently this functionality is not available in Flex. Thank you in advance! #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents ------------------------------ ...

• I am exploring the use of Cvent Payment Services and looking for feedback from current users, particularly if you previously used PayFlow Pro merchant accounts on Cvent payment gateways.  Any insight on transaction processing and settlement timelines, ...

• I didn't know well on keyboard short cut, but in-depth on Flex you can move/duplicate the question to other pages and share to other paths. On other paths you can just hide the duplicated content or create new. You can also easily create a multiple sub-question. ...

• Profile Picture

discounts

Hi Im in test mode ATm.  has anyone got any ideas why my volume discounts aren't showing up at the end of registration? i have checked and rechecked everything i think ?? Ive done this before so i don't know what im forgetting? please help if you can. ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile
Cvent Customer Success Group