Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• What is your best cvent hack? For me it is feedback questions and the badge wizard. I'll save the badge wizard hack for another day. :) We are a car club. Every registration gets a number beginning from 1 on their name badge. Low numbers tend to be ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Thank you Lori, Our dev team hasn't had any issue getting information out of Cvent. The issue is with DART itself and trying to get to map properly and I was wondering if any of the higher ed schools have successfully integrated. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Category

Hi Michaela,  You can take a look at an article from the Community called Using Custom Event Fields  which may have some helpful information on customizing your Custom Fields. I would also recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Team at 866.318.4357, ...

• Hi Dwayne,  You can request this change by contacting our Customer Care team at 866.328.4357, option 1 for Event.  Best,  Cailey ------------------------------ Cailey Lewis Client Success Advisor, Event Management Cvent --------------------------- ...

• Hi Mary,  This is a great question! I would recommend taking a look at the Cvent Supplier Network when you can search for venues by location and filter for different requirements you may have. You can access the Supplier Network in your Cvent account ...

• Hi Jillian, Thanks for the reply! Are you able to provide a little more detail on how you filter within that one property per event brand? Best, Evan ------------------------------ Evan Ring Marketing Manager Dow Jones & Co., Inc ----------------- ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile
Cvent Customer Success Group