Open Forum

View Only

Search Discussions

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hello, Community members! We have some exciting news to share – on October 18 we will be hosting our next Ask the Expert session here in the Open Forum! We will have fantastic experts from Cvent’s Product Management & client services team here to answer ...

• The Cvent Community is a space curated for and by your peers who use the Cvent platform. There are so many learners in this community that we think it's important to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the cool things ...

• We're back with our weekly highlights of our Attendee Hub Event App. This week we wanted to talk about the best ways to monetize your event app for your sponsors and pass along some resources to get you started.

• Hi Katie, I appreciate your comment: to learn you can request supplies and have an inventoried amount to prevent too many people requesting one item during the same timeframe. I would love to learn this, too! That's how resource management worked ...

• Have you used the new meeting request form? If yes, how did this new update benefit you? No, I haven't used the form yet, but I love the idea and look forward to trying it. Any tips you'd like to share to help other users use the feature/update ...

• @Nathan Aron Nice work! ​ ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all trades. Master of none. BMW Car Club of America ------------------------------

• Hi Kathryn, Thank you for your question! Yes, you will be able to make changes to your Speaker Resource Center after you make it live. If you would like to see the Speaker Resource Center from your speakers point of view, you can log into the center ...

• Our holiday wish is for more product updates & we hope yours is too because we have some exciting release's this week to #SupplierNetwork and #EventDiagramming .

Poll of the Week

Share Your Creative Solutions

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions