Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• What is your best cvent hack? For me it is feedback questions and the badge wizard. I'll save the badge wizard hack for another day. :) We are a car club. Every registration gets a number beginning from 1 on their name badge. Low numbers tend to be ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi, I am trying to build a website with sessions to register for an activity (with a specific capacity) however, I also need to ask them questions corresponding with their chosen activity. For example: Skiing Snowboarding Tubing If I choose skiing ...

• Hi everyone! As some of you may know, we hosted Cvent CONNECT Europe in London this week, welcoming more users from around the world into our Community IRL (in real life). For those of you who have not had the opportunity to join us at one of our events, ...

• Hi Cindy, Thanks for posting in the Cvent Community! We have many clients who integrate Cvent with Quickbooks through an API integration. I would recommend reaching out to your Account Manager to learn more regarding our integrations and pricing. Best, ...

• Hi Wendy, I have seen many clients accomplish the "umbrella event" structure of an event through Sessions as Susan mentioned. I would recommend utilizing this rather than Registration Types, as this allows you to specify the date/time with each "event," ...

• Hi Tammy, Yes, this absolutely can be done! One of the most common ways I have seen it is to design a double-sided badge in the Cvent Badge Designer and include a My Agenda data tag. Then, using our OnArrival on-demand printing services you can print ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile
Cvent Customer Success Group