Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Be inspired to do more with the Cvent tools you already have. Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective. You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• It has been almost 3 months since we initially launched the new Cvent Community. We would love to hear how the new Community is going for you. Are you getting the answers you need to your questions?  Are you able to find what you are looking for when ...

• It might be, there are three of us using Cvent on a daily basis and we all keep seeing that message. Thank you Steven - I will look to see if it can be fixed on our end. :) ------------------------------ Sophie Pierronnet --------------------------- ...

• Could it be a cookie setting? ------------------------------ Steven Schlossman Jack of all trades. Master of none. BMW Car Club of America ------------------------------

• ​Thanks - I totally forgot I asked this question here! I ended up figuring out a work around. While the max appointments feature did not work, you just need to have a different appointment location for each appointment type, but can keep the display name ...

• Small rant - I find it annoying that no matter how many times I log in and check the 'do not show this message again' box, every time I log in, the message is still there.  It's not a good way to show a feature. :)  As I said, small thing, but it happens ...

• Hi There, I'm looking for advice on how to best setup google analytics with our CVENT registration pages. We have a custom domain for registration and we have about 10 different event brands. Is there a way to setup 10 different properties under my ...

Community Champions

Share Your Experience

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

Managing Your Profile

Get a personalized, customized experience with content recommendations most relevant to your interests. Find and network with peers who have similar interests and experiences.

Manage Profile
Cvent Customer Success Group