Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

Examples of

Hi there - Looking for any sort of guidance around hosting your own website. We've always used Cvent's website, so this is a big change for us. We will have a register now button that takes attendees to Cvent for registration only. We're excited about ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Virtual Events Ideas

What virtual event idea are you excited to try? Social Media Scavenger Hunts Have you hosted or attended any virtual events recently? yes, a few one-way lecture format educational trainings. ------------------------------ Hallie Loeb Program Manager, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Attendee Hub

Hi Heidi, Is your user role an Administrator? If not, I would recommend double checking with an Administrator on your account as there are several different user permissions for Attendee Hub you may not have access to within your user role anymore. ...

• Profile Picture

Thanks for the response. I did select Attendee hub from the events feature section, however it still isn't showing up on my side panel as it use to. ------------------------------ Heidi Lunelli Office Services Mgr, PwC Canada PwC Management Services ...

• Profile Picture

Virtual Events Ideas

Happy Monday everyone! Let's kick things off with our Huddle of the Week! Virtual events are still very prominent, with 79% of event planners going virtual. But how can you make your virtual event stand out and keep attendees engaged? Look no further! ...

• Hello Everyone, This is my first post. We have been using Cvent for events for a year but are looking to add the Membership Module. I'm not seeing the best or much recent feedback about the membership module. I've migrated data to similar services for ...

• Hi Karina, This will walk you through the process How do I prevent people from cancelling their registration? ------------------------------ Julia Plymack Senior Customer Success Manager Cvent ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Hi Heidi, Within General > Event Features, have you added Attendee Hub as a feature for the event? Screenshot example below. Once added, that is what will make it appear as a feature on the left-hand side menu. If you are not seeing the option to enable ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions