Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• My report is pulled from the MRF, so date needs to be "Any." I used Advanced Criteria to limit start and end dates to include all 2024 events. I also need to filter out any events that are not in the USA, however some events have that field blank. ...

• Hello, As I am entering exhibitors, how to I specify if I want them in order by sponsor level, alphabetical, etc. Thank you #AttendeeHub #ExhibitorManagement ------------------------------ Katie Schmidt Trane Technologies Company LLC United ...

• Hi Hallie, I understand that can be annoying, being unable to delete. We're planning to offer that ability soon. Remember to subscribe Product News to get any updates around specific release timing of that functionality. ------------------------------ ...

• Hallie, Thank you so much for this feedback. I agree, admin level controls are imperative to keeping a clean level above all event programs. I'll pass this along to our reporting team for consideration. ------------------------------ Bella Marino ...

• Hi Marsha, Thanks for the question! I would love to hear more about the problem. Are you talking about the limitation of event data getting archived after 90 days? ------------------------------ Gagan Dhingra Product Manager, Cvent Productive UtilizationIndia ...

• Hi Justina, thanks for your question. I have good news for you. We're currently working on a build-your-own-report feature, that is scheduled to go out by the end of Q3. It would allow users to choose fields for the report just like custom reports used ...

• Jess, This is awesome! Thank you so much for the clarity on your use case, I'll take this into our next discussion. I'm looking forward to what's next for Emails as well! Stay tuned. ------------------------------ Bella Marino Product Manager, Event ...

• Hi Britttany - Thanks for the question! I was able to track this information down from our Product team: The FreedomPay integration itself is available for ANY hotel which utilizes FreedomPay as their credit card tokenization & Payment Processing solution. ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions