Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Why is the spacing on my mobile view so off but look normal on my desktop view? First two screenshots are of mobile view. Second two screenshots are of desktop view. #Events+ ------------------------------ Lindsey Isaacson Developer ...

• Hi Drake, Thank you for your question! Unfortunately, our standard reports don't currently pull the session description. As a work around, you can export the session descriptions in bulk through a session export from the session list. Navigate to ...

• thanks, that would be appreciated! ------------------------------ Antoine Smallegange ICMCIS NATO CSOFrance ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Session reports - No descriptions?

Hi all! Looking for help to see if you've been able to create a session report that shows the session descriptions. Doesn't seem like any of the templates offer this field. Anyone figure out a solution? Our conference has an agenda committee that ...

• Profile Picture

Pop-up on event website

Hi, I'm trying to see if I can create pop-ups in the event website - so people can click on a picture and have an info box pop up. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this? Thanks! #Registration ------------------------------ Natalia ----- ...

• Hi Baylee, Thank you for your question! Our HTML team would need the font file in any of the formats .otf, .ttf, .woff, or .woff2 to add the custom font. Since I don't know what adobe font you are looking for specifically, our team can't check if ...

• Profile Picture

Q&A/ Session practice Session

We have our agenda locked in the app and website. I wanto to put a new session in to practice with my panel and struggling on how to do that. My conf is last week of July and I want to create a "test session" with Q an A to practice asking the questions ...

• Profile Picture

RE: How to show BST timings

Hi Gemma, Thank you for your question! This is currently a limitation of the Cvent platform. Unfortunately, BST is not currently an option for time zone. I encourage you to submit this in the Ideas section of the community. Our product team reviews ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png