Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hey everyone! So, our team has an issue on its hands. We allow our attendees to make payments on packs (Groups) of tickets. These are either 10, 20, 30, 40 etc groups of tickets so, large purchases that they then can recruit others to attend with them. ...

• Company and location of where you work? I work for Meetings & Incentives Worlwide (M&IW), and work remotely in Denver, Colorado. What is your industry and profession? Event Industry, my title is Sr. Project Manager, in the Attendee Experience department. ...

• Company and location of where you work? - I work at Cedar Valley Resort in the southeast corner of Minnesota! What is your industry and profession? We are an 11 cabin resort with retreat venue, hosting business groups, retreats, conferences, etc. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Bulk deletes

Hi Judy, Currently, there is not a bulk delete option for the exhibitors list in exhibitor management and you will need to follow these steps to delete exhibitors from your event if you have already created the new event: How do I remove an exhibitor ...

• Hi Sean, You can create a closed test session and register your panel for it on the backend and o nly those who have been registered for the test session will be able to see it in Attendee Hub and you can proceed with testing out Q&A and any other engagement ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Reports of Uploads

Hi Kayla, What exactly do you mean by "uploads" ? Do you mean imports of items like contacts and sessions that have been made in Cvent? If so, within Cvent in Admin > Reporting > Recent Imports/Exports, you will see a tab for Recent Imports and a tab ...

• Have you been able to explore our Product Learning Center pages to find the best resources for mastering Cvent's tools and features? Yes - the Center is an excellent place to find answers and ask questions, especially when on-site ------------------------------ ...

• Thank you, this worked! ------------------------------ Rachael Dillon in_person Electrical Contractors AssociationUnited Kingdom ------------------------------

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png