Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

Editing Event Overview

Hello. I've been unable to find an answer on whether or not the information pulled into the automatic Event Overview that appears on the Home tab when first opening the event can be adjusted without running specific reports. I have consulted the ...

• We have events where there is both an In-Person and a Webcast option. Each are set up as Admission Items. Our issue is that we have is people who register for the In-Person option and at the last minute want to switch to the Webcast option. When this ...

• REGISTER NOW - Our Quarterly Product News webinar is set for August 7 Happy summer, Cvent Community! Let's get started with our Huddle of the Week post! We hope you get to enjoy some vacation fun and relaxation! Our Event and Exchange product teams ...

• I'm trying to change the title of the event in the box under the link for the event. #ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Audra Fleming Executive Director PSC Partners Seeking A Cure FoundationUnited States ------------------------- ...

• Hi Etsuko! So I tend to see the container widget used to get more creative with designing - since you can set elements like background colour and border in a container widget, you could have individually styled containers side by side whereas with the ...

• HI Lydia, Thanks for your question! There shouldn't be a limit on how many Home pages you can have and the limit for Registration Paths is 30 at this time, so you will be okay to add the pages/paths that you need. Thank you! ------------------------------ ...

• Thanks Erica, I know that is Cvent's solution but unfortunately, I don't have a staff member I can dedicate to processing over $1,000 "automatic' payments each month so, thats not really an option for us. We have found that even with just a couple hundred ...

• Hi Mike, Thanks for your question! The only option here would be to manually go in and charge the card that's on file each month. From there, you can send out an email confirming their payment went through and continue to do this process until all payments ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png