Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi- Would any one be able to share their experience: using the Cvent Registration with an Air Request widget, transferring that information via the API to the Travel Agency, then receiving the Invitee and Guest flight information back through the API ...

• Profile Picture

Speaker Library

If I remove a speaker from the speaker library (admin), does it remove them from any events for which they are set up as speakers or does it leave them in the individual events and just remove them from the admin speaker library? Thanks. #Events+ ...

• I'm new to cvent and used to EDAS and EasyChair for organizing a scientific conference with peer reviewed papers. I'm looking for the following functionality: allow authors and reviewers to revisit and modify their profile allow reviewers to modify ...

• Hi Kim, Within Contacts > Address Book > All Contact Groups, if you do an Advanced Search and scroll down to Advanced Filters > Field: Last Action: Event Registered > Operator > blank > Search and that will provide you with a list of contacts in your ...

• Profile Picture

Merging attendees?

Is there a way to merge attendees? For example, we have a few attendees who accidently typed their email in incorrectly during their first registration, didn't realize it and proceeded to register a second time. We would like to merge those 2 attendees ...

• Hi Katherine, Currently, we only have the ability to make each widget either required or optional and don't have the ability to set dependent requirements. If you do have both the work address and home address widgets in the registration process, you ...

• Profile Picture

RE: DKIM Request Form

Thanks so much, Julia! That's helpful. ------------------------------ Julie Longmire Director of Product Marketing Cowbell Cyber, Inc.United States ------------------------------

• Hi Shawna, I recommend that you submit this ask as a product idea within Participate > Product Ideas for our product team to consider for a future enhancement request ((if you haven't yet!) Additionally, I'm not sure if you've had a chance to check ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png