System Admins

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi everyone! Does anyone have a solution for how to make session documents available only after the session has occurred? I've looked through the settings options in my event and through the forums, but I'm not finding anything. A way to have all ...

• Hi! If you're using the included version of surveys, you can turn on the feature on the Event Features page of your event. This will enable the Surveys page in the navigation menu on the left side. The free version allows you to create one session ...

• Dear all, How can I create a survey for a single presentation? How can I modify an existing survey? ------------------------------ Diana Higgins International Energy Credit AssociationUnited States ------------------------------

• Hi Stefan - If you are creating a new user group, the selections that you make as you are creating will only be applicable for that specific User Group. As an example, if you are creating a sub-set user group like "Customer - Finance Team" and you ...

• Dear Community, I am struggling to understand whether this choice is already down for items for the user group or still for the full account. And I can't see this set up for existing user groups. All Existing Items - Every event will be ...

System Admins User Group

If you are involved with setting up backends and working on meeting workflows, this is the place for you. You’ll have the opportunity to share, the chance to connect with other users, the ability to pick up helpful tips and tricks, and more.

User Group Leader

Jess Olcott
Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
Middleton, WI
United States