Associations or Non-Profit Organizations User Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Cvent's Client Success team is excited to announce upcoming Association & Non-Profit Meetups in May! Our first session starts next week! These events are exclusively for association and non-profit clients and will provide an hour of networking and ...

• Community Poll: We all see room for improvement in how we run our events. And yet, it's easy to stay doing what we've always been doing. What's the number one thing preventing you from trying a new solution? If you see the room for improvement with ...

• Hi Luke Thanks for the invite to these meet ups. I would have loved to join the associations one, but I will be at IMEX in Frankfurt that day. I hope to catch up on another occasion. Ali ------------------------------ Ali Welsh Director of ...

• Cvent's Client Success team is excited to announce upcoming Association & Non-Profit Meetups in May! These events are exclusively for association and non-profit clients and will provide an hour of networking and community building. Expand your network ...

• Industry Sentiments Update!! Associations Now has an article on key takeaways from a survey of over 300 associations ( MGI 2024 Association Economic Outlook Report ): 56% expect to see increase in non-dues revenue (events and sponsorships) ...

1 person likes this.

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

• Back in February, Cvent Customer Success team hosted the first Association & Non-Profit Virtual Meetup of 2024! This quarter’s meetup focused around three main topics: Attendee Networking/Engagement, Marketing Communications and Event Technology Strategy. ...

Associations or Non-Profit Organizations User Group

For those who work in a non-profit organization or association, this group is for you. Our goal for this user group is to connect you with other Cvent users within your industry, to share best practices. ideas, solutions, and use cases.

User Group Leaders

Julia Hoyle
Southeastern Employment and Training Association, Inc
Clemson, SC
United States

Melissa_Scott.png                                                                     
Kristin Hoy
Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture
State College, PA
United States

Upcoming Events