Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Are you already registered for Cvent CONNECT? Yes :) What questions do you have for the Cvent Events Team? How can I maximize my content consumption virtually? are there any gifting opportunities for virtual registrants? ------------------------------ ...

• It looks to me like the example shown there has the names of specific, pre-named widgets, but the text widget is still "text." But if you find a way to customize the text and image widgets for easier selection, I'd love to know! :D ------------------------------ ...

• Thank you Laura for sharing your insights on how OnArrival improved the check-in process during the University of Michigan tailgates. Your experience in utilizing this technology has provided valuable lessons that should be shared with others. ------------------------------ ...

• Thank you for Justina for sharing your insights as an Events Director for the corporate networking conference. Your experience during the Event/Web Build phase has provided valuable improvements for registration and email communication. By including ...

• Thank you Rachel for sharing your insights. Your approach of keeping things simple and concise during registration and feedback collection definitely led to better results. By streamlining the forms and focusing on essential information, you improved ...

• Hey Teresa, These are such great insights. The use of soft bracelets with QR codes for networking sounds like a brilliant idea. It's great to hear that the QR-coded bracelets simplified the exchange of contact information, eliminating the need to ...

• Hey Tori, Thank you for sharing your experience. Your workaround for displaying seat assignments in the app was truly ingenious and proved to be a valuable addition to the event. By importing seat assignments as answers to an internal question ...

• Hey Leigh Thank you for sharing your valuable insights from your recent Spring Conference. We appreciate your feedback and the tips you provided. It's great to hear that hiring Cvent for the check-in badge pick-up process was a success. We appreciate ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png