Open Forum

View Only

Weekly Product Release Notes - March 10, 2023

• 1.  Weekly Product Release Notes - March 10, 2023

Posted 03-10-2023 09:09

Counting the hours until the weekend? Let us help time fly by with these exciting releases to #AttendeeHub #CventVideoCenter #Budget and Integrations! Also Happy belated International Women's Day 💜 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attendee Hub

Search My Schedule on Attendee Website

With this feature, attendees will be able to search their sessions and appointments across My Schedule page by title, description, or location to narrow down a list of results relevant to them.

Filter by Agenda Item on My Schedule on Attendee Website

This will allow the attendees to filter their agenda items on the My Schedule page by sessions and appointments to manage their schedule efficiently.

Change Attendee Profile Card Border to "Straight" State

With this feature, the attendee profile card border will be changed from the Slanted state to Straight. This will give attendees more space for their profile image in the upper left margin.

Video Center

Used In Display for Video Library

Video Library and Video Settings will now show the locations where a video is in use. 

Spend & Workflow

Budget Transactions REST API

You can send your offline or other transaction data into the event budget using REST API.

Integrations

Integration Contacts

You can now specify users who need to receive communication about updates to Cvent's integration solutions. They can be managed from a new page: Admin > Integrations > Integration Contacts.

All Cvent integration solutions are listed on the Integration Contacts page. You can click into each integration to manage which users will receive communication about that integration. Once an integration has been selected, you can select from existing users or create a new "No-login" user (if they do not need to login to Cvent).

#ReleaseNote 

#ProductNews

------------------------------
    Cvent Official - Product News
    ------------------------------