Third Party Event Planning Agencies

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: GMID 2024

Thank you for sharing Tori! Normally I hear more about GMID and this is the first year that I am just hearing about it day of. I feel like I am living under a rock. ------------------------------ Katie Dreifus Registration Manager Dunaj Agency LLCUnited ...

• Profile Picture

GMID 2024

A reminder that tomorrow is Global Meetings Industry Day! The day-long broadcast will feature some exceptional speakers and content! . If you have not registered for the virtual broadcast and would like to participate, you can do so here: https://registration.socio.events/e/gmid24 ...

• Hi Denise! It depends on how they manage their DNS. The DKIM keys are generated by Cvent and put into the DNS by the company admin. If the company's security policy involves removing DKIM keys on a regular basis, then the problem would resurface. My ...

• Thank you for this, we are running into more and more issues of emails being blocked, even when they are whitelisted for an event. The next time they do another event we sometimes have to have their IT whitelist them again as their systems are often updated ...

• Profile Picture

Ask the Expert

If you haven't marked your calendar for the upcoming "Ask the Expert" session yet, it's coming up this Thursday at 10:30 ET in the Cvent Community Open Forum. The focus is Event Reporting & Insights New Updates. Questions are being accepted and upvoted ...

Community Blogs

• Cvent Academy for Partners Cvent offers exclusive trainings and certifications that are tailored specifically for our agency partners and covers various roles/functions to support users working in the platform, sales/marketing and business leaders. ...

Third-Party Event Planning Agencies User Group

Do you plan, manage, and execute events (or a portion of an event) on behalf of customers?  

Whether you’re an EMC, MMC, TMC (so many acronyms here), specialize in sourcing/housing solutions or an experiential/marketing agency – this is the group for you! 😊  

Your needs are unique, and whether you support one customer or a range of customers across various industries, you all share the common goal of providing an exceptional event experience for your customers.  

The goal for this group is to create a place where you can network with others in a similar role, share best practices, collaborate on common challenges and easily find the resources you need to drive success for both you and your customers.  

User Group Leader

Tori Martinez
Direct Travel
Colorado Springs, CO
United States

Other resources available to our third-party planners:  

Cvent Partner Portal – A one-stop shop for all of your sales & marketing resources to help you pitch, demo, and sell Cvent solutions. Everything from co-brandable sales collateral, product presentations, demo resources, case studies, and much more. *New user? Click the link above and select ‘Request an Account’ to get started!  

Cvent Academy for Partners – An exclusive content hub housing a variety of live and on-demand training courses catered specifically to Cvent Partners. For those working within the product, access learning plans tailored to your unique user role, and advanced product tutorials to master our suite of products.  

Upcoming Events