Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

Two-sided badge printing

Hello! I'm doing a little research into double-sided badge printing and am wondering if anyone has had any success creating custom stock to print a badge that is duplicated horizontally instead of vertically. I currently use Avery 5392, which has three ...

• Profile Picture

RE: open registration

Hi Stephanie - A couple things that you might want to check are whether you have multiple registration paths and if, so which the default path is and what the settings are for each one. If you have multiple registration paths, you'll want to click ...

• Profile Picture

RE: New to CVent

Hello Julie, Key to attracting planners and events to your venue is a detailed venue profile. Check out this Learning Center for user guides, FAQs, and instructions regarding the Cvent Supplier Network. I suggest starting on the Venue's Guide to Success ...

• Hi If I upload sessions using the session upload template and what to go back to look at the template I used to upload the sessions, where in the system would that be located? #ManagingEvents ------------------------------ Renee Corley [Designation] ...

• Which Learning Center interests you the most? I just recommended the Registration Learning Center to some new admins that we brought into Cvent from our international offices. It's a great place for new folks to learn the basics about event creation! ...

• I think that experiential marketing techniques are more likely to leave a lasting impression on customers than traditional approaches. No one is going to remember that webinar you hosted in three months, but they will remember the event that you hosted ...

• I tried Valerie out the other day when I was having trouble finding the setting I was looking for in my Admin account. She wasn't able to help me, but I REALLY appreciated that she transferred the chat to a human support agent, who was able to review ...

• Profile Picture

New to CVent

Hello, I was wondering how I can get businesses to come to our hotel? I am new to CVent and would like some advice. Thanks for helping!! #LeadCapture ------------------------------ Julie Jensen Quality Inn & Suites hotel - Prairie du ChienUnited ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions