Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Thanks for joining us today for our 8/14 Ask the Expert discussion to continue to answer product questions following our August 7, 2024, quarterly Product News Update webinar . We've closed the 8/14 discussion thread from taking new questions, ...

• Profile Picture

HELP

Is there a document someone can share with me? I am seeking a document to share with the attendees, how to use CVENT app. #AbstractManagement #AccessPortal #Appointments #AttendeeHub #Budget #CSNAdvertising #CSNBusinessIntelligence ...

• My event needs to register teams of 3 for a single price of $2000. The lead registrant also needs to be able to add additional single registrants for $700 per additional person. How can I build my registration to facilitate this? #Events+ ------------------------------ ...

• I'm wondering if there is still the option to get feedback on a declined invitation? Thank you! #EventApp ------------------------------ Debra Svedberg Office Manager Minnesota QuiltersUnited States ------------------------------

• My report is pulled from the MRF, so date needs to be "Any." I used Advanced Criteria to limit start and end dates to include all 2024 events. I also need to filter out any events that are not in the USA, however some events have that field blank. ...

• Hello, As I am entering exhibitors, how to I specify if I want them in order by sponsor level, alphabetical, etc. Thank you #AttendeeHub #ExhibitorManagement ------------------------------ Katie Schmidt Trane Technologies Company LLC United ...

• Hi Hallie, I understand that can be annoying, being unable to delete. We're planning to offer that ability soon. Remember to subscribe Product News to get any updates around specific release timing of that functionality. ------------------------------ ...

• Hallie, Thank you so much for this feedback. I agree, admin level controls are imperative to keeping a clean level above all event programs. I'll pass this along to our reporting team for consideration. ------------------------------ Bella Marino ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions