Associations or Non-Profit Organizations User Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Every year, we look forward to celebrating your successes at Cvent's Annual Excellence Awards! You work hard for your events all year - why not highlight your excellence by submitting for one of our award categories to be recognized at our Connect user ...

• Hi Justina! Sounds like you're looking for ways to automate and prioritize the meeting requests that come your way. The meeting request form is a form to collect event details from internal stakeholders for upcoming meeting requests - you might be looking ...

• We are a mere 76 days from hundreds of association and non-profit event professionals like you meeting up in Texas for a great time of events education, product training, industry content, and making new friends! I'd love to hear from those who have ...

• New to the meetings request form. Is there an automatic way that we can set parameters like time and order of importance for meetings and have the system create all the meetings for us ------------------------------ Justina Hulen [Designation] Events ...

• Hi Julia, This webinar was recorded, I included the link below. On-Demand Webinar: What an Event Attendee Wants I hope that you enjoy it! ------------------------------ Megan Clark Assistant Team Lead, Online Community Marketing Cvent ----- ...

Latest Shared Files

Associations or Non-Profit Organizations User Group

For those who work in a non-profit organization or association, this group is for you. Our goal for this user group is to connect you with other Cvent users within your industry, to share best practices. ideas, solutions, and use cases.

User Group Leaders

Julia Hoyle
Southeastern Employment and Training Association, Inc
Clemson, SC
United States

Melissa_Scott.png                                                                     
Kristin Hoy
Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture
State College, PA
United States