Cvent Beginners User Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• I have been attempting to replace the footer image on an event in the web designer and it will not take. What gives? ------------------------------ Veronica Munoz Executive Director ACG DenverUnited States ------------------------------

• Hi Tracey, Hope you are doing well! Please ensure that you are using the rectangular images to be uploaded as Exhibitor logos also ensure that the images are larger than 300 pixels wide. If the issue persists please follow basic troubleshooting steps ...

• Hi Antrise, Hope you are well! You can use the Video widget in the website header for this. Copy the URL of your Video > Access the Site Designer > Add the "Video" Widget from the Build menu > Enter in a title of your video, ...

• I find this happens when I have multiple tabs open and have been logged out of the platform, in one of those windows. It may be that you were logged out due to inactivity in your other open 'Site Designer' tab and when you came to Publish in the ...

• Wow, that's a new one I've never seen! I'm not sure how you make a site change in the first place if you don't have the permissions? :D Since it's not very informative about what permissions you are missing, you might start with your company's Cvent ...

Latest Shared Files

Cvent Beginners User Group

Whether you’re in onboarding and brand new to Cvent, or revisiting the platform for the first time in a while, this is the place for you. You’ll get helpful tips and tricks, knowledge sharing, the chance to connect with other users, and more.

User Group Leaders

Hallie Loeb
CDW
Lincolnshire, IL
United States