Cvent Beginners User Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Tips & Tricks

My tip for using Cvent is take advantage of all of the training and tools this program offers. I am always finding new things to learn on this platform and I am enjoying every bit of it! #Cventhack ------------------------------ Tiffany Jackson ...

• All great points, @Hallie Loeb !! We have a great write-up about Celebrity . It's a quick read on how it can support your career and accelerate your success with Cvent products. Best, Daniel ------------------------------ Daniel Marotta Senior ...

• Profile Picture

Cvent Celebrity

Hi New Users, Have you signed up for Cvent Celebrity? The gamification of micro learnings is super helpful, and the challenges can be a lot of fun! Sign up today and start earning points to redeem for prizes, gifts and Cvent services. You can earn ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi all! Our surveys are visible in the profile tab, but we would like to make them visible on the home screen of our app as well. Does anyone know how to do this? We can't seem to get surveys to show up in both locations. Thanks! ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Kathleen - A lot of information, like the bio, headshot, documents, etc., you can add for them on the back end. If there are things you can't access, such as the questions, you can also make yourself an admin for that speaker, which will allow you ...

Latest Shared Files

Cvent Beginners User Group

Whether you’re in onboarding and brand new to Cvent, or revisiting the platform for the first time in a while, this is the place for you. You’ll get helpful tips and tricks, knowledge sharing, the chance to connect with other users, and more.

User Group Leaders

Hallie Loeb
CDW
Lincolnshire, IL
United States