Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Thank you both for your response. Karen, how or where do i go to remove or delete the cancellation button/widget? ------------------------------ Karina Sandoval Membership Manager Transportation Intermediaries AssociationUnited States ------------- ...

• Hi! I'm having an issue with generating a registration link that includes ALL pages that I've included in the Site Designer section of the Registration Process. The process starts with the following: A webpage on personal information - shows ...

• Profile Picture

Attendee Hub

Hi there, I've been using Attendee Hubb in the past, but all of a sudden now I can not see it on the left hand side of the screen. Any thoughts? Kind regards, Heidi #AttendeeHub ------------------------------ Heidi Lunelli Office Services Mgr, ...

• Hello, in addition to what Francis said, we added a clause indicating "no refunds on cancellations, substitutions are encouraged." The cancellation button/widget automatically is on by default, therefore each time you create an event/registration page, ...

• Hello, I believe we completely removed the button (Widget) off the confirmation page and confirmation email that show up after the attendee registers. We also disabled the page in the registration process so that they aren't able to get there accidently. ...

• Profile Picture

Digital Badges

In our confirmation email, I would like to include a digital badge personalized with the attendee's name that they can download and add to their email signatures. I created a badge using Badges & Certificates, but it only downloads as a PDF. While I can ...

• Hello, Does anyone know how to disable the cancellation option for individuals that are registered for an event? I prefer that they reach out to us instead of cancelling their own registration online. #Events+ ------------------------------ Karina ...

• Hi Jennifer, how would we add transaction data to send over with the reg conversion data layer? (ie admission item, amount paid, etc) ------------------------------ Diana Connors Manager, Event Marketing Operations Dow Jones & Company, Inc. ------- ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions